Can't Train Revered Antiquarian Master

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kahonen.7426

Kahonen.7426

Hey guys.

I’ve got a strange problem with masteries which is preventing me progressing in game. I was training Legendary 1 mastery (Revered Antiquarian) but completed it hasn’t fully registed so I appear to have lost a mastery point and now cannot select any of the Legendary masteries.

The mouse-over for the level 1 ability now says I can speak to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion’s Gate but when I speak to him he says I need to train the ability. The ability description also says I need 1 more mastery point to train the ability but the progress bar on the ability is full as I did have 1,270,000 XP for it. Problem now is that main progress bar (bottom of screen) has zeroed and because I haven’t used what I earned to train Revered Antiquarian I can’t select it or any of the others below it.

I previously went for 5 levels of Pact Commander and 1 level of Fractal Attunement before starting the legendary.

I’d be grateful for any suggestions.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Do you have the required Mastery Point? I don’t believe you can show progress on other tracks until you unlock the previous track.

Here’s a list of MP Unlocks: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Central_Tyria_mastery_points

The newly added Insights are quite easy to acquire.

Good luck.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: Kahonen.7426

Kahonen.7426

Thanks for the response. I went and did the first insight point, got the mastery point and it then allowed me to train. Still don’t understand why I couldn’t train this before – if I count up the mastery points I’ve used compared to those I’ve earned, I’m now in the position of having earned 1 more than I’ve spent but can’t select one (if that makes sense).