Can't delete Item

Can't delete Item

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: RenoMiranda.2685

RenoMiranda.2685

Like the title says, I cant delete Limited-Use Vigil Megalaser Finisher from my inventory. When I try to type in the name of the item in the delete confirmation window the delete button will not become available. I tried to contact CS but they were no help at all, they told me they were going to look into it, this was about 2 months ago. Still have the same problem and it is annoying me so bad. I can’t use it because I have the permanent version.

Crave[CCC]

Can't delete Item

Posted by: Meow Ren.5382

Meow Ren.5382

Are you typing the exact name of the item in the delete confirmation window? Capital letters and that dash too? The game is quite literal…any misspelling will cause it to not work.

Can't delete Item

Posted by: RenoMiranda.2685

RenoMiranda.2685

Are you typing the exact name of the item in the delete confirmation window? Capital letters and that dash too? The game is quite literal…any misspelling will cause it to not work.

Yes, I copied and pasted the name just as what CS told me and I know others with this issue as well.

Crave[CCC]

Can't delete Item

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Weird, I can’t recall having to type things when confirming deletion of items. Could you take a screenshoot of it showing the delete button dimmed? Then we could have a better view of the issue.