Can't get into Lions Arch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: igni.9345

igni.9345

Hello.
Today (few minutes ago) I tried to get into Lions Arch through the Asura gate in Divinity’s reach. I got started Lion’s Arch loading screen and after ~10-20 seconds game crashed with Network error message (you can see it on picture I attached to message. (cant make printscreen by accident so I made just a photo

I repeated attempts to get to LA several times, always same crash and error message.

Cant get access to my Thief character atm cause when I try to log with her, I see that kitten Lion’s Arch loading screen and game crash….

please, fix this bug.
Thank you.

Attachments:

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Same problem here (EU server)… Trying from the Black Citadel to move to LA

Posted by: Luigi.1584

Luigi.1584

I have the same problem. Hope AN fix that soon.

Posted by: FerrenoNL.7928

FerrenoNL.7928

Exact same error here, and just now too. All my characters in LA are locked and I cannot access them.

I wonder, what would it take for A-net to admit there IS in fact an issue on their end and not ours?

Posted by: MAUS HOUS.8047

MAUS HOUS.8047

Exactly the same for me also, I have been getting a similar message when trying to enter Sparkfly Fen for Tequatl aswell. Maybe it’s something to do with largely populated maps? Hope Anet fix it soon because it’s becoming quite prevalent!

Holla. At. Me.

Posted by: Kronos.1936

Kronos.1936

Same here can`t get into LA or the labyrinth and one pvp map broke for me too.
AND every char i played with when it crashed has now 0% worldcompletion.

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Its not just Lions Arch its Sparfly, Gendaran, LA, Labrynth

Its getting to the point now that server stability is as good as it was in SWTOR early days or more recently ESO.
Sure our own connections sometimes play up, but this is just too widespread and too often to be individual issues… I would hazard a guess all the server crash patching lends support of my view as well.

Maybe the megaserver mousies are getting tired of all the zergball content and are quitting the treadmills.. NME (New Mousie Experience) needs implementing .. fast, before all of Tyria is consumed in a giagantic sink hole.

Posted by: MAUS HOUS.8047

MAUS HOUS.8047

This is really starting to annoy me. I’ve been disconnected 17 times in the past 1 hour and a half. Anet you really need to look into this because it’s a major problem!

Holla. At. Me.

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

Along with multiple other people i confirmed that guesting another server solves the problem, you will be placed back into the map you were before. You still cant enter the map you got stuck on but you can at least get yourself out.

A little more info here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Loading-map-network-error-character-stuck-FIX/first#post4515550