Can't join a sPvP match

Can't join a sPvP match

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: HorusLt.4612

HorusLt.4612

Hello,

First let me say that i am new to guild wars and if this is the wrong place for this, please direct me where i can report this.

On the day of the patch I joined an unranked arena match for the dailies. After the end I saw the loading screen for Heart of the mists, but the map did not load => immediatly after i was thrown back in the Battle of Kyhlo map.

I tried logging out to character screen => Did not help, when i selected the character, i would first see the Heart of the mists loading screen and then would get thrown into the match again.

I was able to get out of it by restarting the game. Now i am having the problem that i cannot join unranked arena anymore. If i queue solo, it says that i am in matchmaking queue, and the timer is ticking, but nothing is happening at all.

If i queue in a party i get the pop up that queue has been abandoned. Has anyone experienced this?

Edit : 30 min queue is not normal

Attachments:

(edited by HorusLt.4612)

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Jaggy.8709

Jaggy.8709

Hi, I also experienced this after playing on ’Temple of the Silent Storm and cannot join sPvP matches in unranked queue solo or party it just says queue abandoned.

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Wiccan.5708

Wiccan.5708

Hey, I’m experiencing the same thing since wednesday. Since that day I’m lining up in queues for more than 20+ minutes without a match coming up.

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Simfreed.4057

Simfreed.4057

Hello,

I’m experiencing the same bug. Last week, between two patches, I was blocked on the same map (maybe it was the same match). Since then I can’t join unranked or ranked arena matches, in a team or solo, after 30 min or more in the queue.

I have no response for my ticket from the support service, and no reply from the guy in charge of the french community forum where I let a post like this one.

Do you have found a solution?

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: HorusLt.4612

HorusLt.4612

Hey,

Nope, I still have the problem. I used the report a bug function, did not make a ticket to support yet though. After reading your post I’m not even sure if there is a point in that.

Apparently there is no feedback to our problem, and I am not even sure if someone is looking into it.

Almost 1 week of not being able to do sPvP AT ALL is extremely annoying and i really hope to get a reply of some sort from the staff

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Wiccan.5708

Wiccan.5708

I’m still experiencing the problem. Whenever I click to join the queue for unranked arenas I end up waiting for 15+ minutes. Don’t know if it’s supposed to be fixed by now?

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Martin.1970

Martin.1970

Same here, ranked match on Legacy of Foefire bugged after the game has been ended, now I am no longer able to play sPvP. Quite sad.

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Y tung.1942

Y tung.1942

Hey, same here for me the only thing i can do is join hot joins, unranked/ranked games queueing for ever and if i team up to queue the queue just cancels when I click accept

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: glock.6590

glock.6590

same here, unable to play. I wait 1h 30 and the Q stil dosent pop.

6’4’’ Master Race. I am Above You.

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Damius.6017

Damius.6017

Exactly the same for me – and i only play this game to PvP… Can we get a response here please?

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Wulfric.8642

Wulfric.8642

exact same thing happening for me as well, is pretty irritating when you get a daily for your class and can’t play :/

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: PoofyKitty.7598

PoofyKitty.7598

Same here, what can i do?

can we at least get a reply?

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: DxShura.7194

DxShura.7194

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: ReaverKane.7598

ReaverKane.7598

From my experience with this.:
It seems you can escape the map after everyone has been logged out for 5 minutes or so. This allows you to play other stuff.
Also at most 24h later after you have been trapped it seems you are able to rejoin PvP.

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Damius.6017

Damius.6017

From my experience with this.:
It seems you can escape the map after everyone has been logged out for 5 minutes or so. This allows you to play other stuff.
Also at most 24h later after you have been trapped it seems you are able to rejoin PvP.

Sorry, this seems untrue – Sadly. I’ve been unable to join any sPvP for atleast 36 hours by now

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Wulfric.8642

Wulfric.8642

yeh its been close to 48 hours now since i have been able to play pvp, not just on one character either, across multiple :/

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

Same here I have not been able to queue for PvP since Friday!

Since the servers got stuck on Friday night and people got stuck inside pvp matches after they ended.
I cannot get a pop from unranked nor ranked queue (waited 30 minutes multiple times).l
Duo que doesn’t taxi me in, 5 man que Abandoned the que the instant last person accepted it. I have been in other zones (WvW) after it, I have been on different character.

There needs to be some response to this, alot of people have this. This effectively means I cannot play the game at all!
Going hotjoin would be too embarrassing.

Attachments:

[TA]

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Aljaz.6374

Aljaz.6374

Can any1 tell me if the issue was fixed at any1? It has been 3 weeks now, since I could last play SPvP, which is really kittening me off.

Can't join a sPvP match

Posted by: Orion.7948

Orion.7948

Same problem here, i waited for 2h and my match didn’t start. I hope in a fix, I can’t play with my friends