Can't see number of contacts online

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Calixti.2037

Calixti.2037

I can click on the contacts button and see my friends that are online, but the number over the icon never shows for me on one of my characters. Is this a bug?

Posted by: Solaria.2840

Solaria.2840

Calixti,

Have you tried exiting out of the game and back in? Or is this something constant with one of your characters?

What icon are you referring to? All of the icons at the top of the screen when you are playing?

Posted by: Calixti.2037

Calixti.2037

I did try that but it seems to just be constant. I’m referring to the icon that looks like half a person and when you mouse over it it says contacts. In the beginning, I usually had a number like 1 or 2 showing how many of my contacts were on. Now, even if they are on, nothing shows at all for me to know unless I manually click on the icon and see my contact list. Just rechecked again and it’s on all my characters. My whole account won’t show the numbers.

Edit: It’s came back again =/ Can’t see the numbers still.

(edited by Calixti.2037)

Posted by: Rahze.6817

Rahze.6817

The number does not appear for me either.

I have been having this problem too. I have submitted a bug report a couple times and an official support ticket. No word yet. Mine seems to get worse each day I log in and it has started to affect guild roster lists too, making it really difficult to tell who is online and interact with friends.

Mine has become so bad my contacts and one guild roster is completely useless as nearly everyone on it but myself, my husband’s account, and maybe 1 friend at a time show up at all. Everyone else is “…”. Even says “… has come online or gone offline.”

Posted by: vault.6401

vault.6401

The number of contacts appeared for me the first days of head-start and some days after the official release of the game. Then the notice just disappeared. I think that the feature has been disabled, since I asked all my contacts and they either never noticed the number of persons connected – icon or said that it disappeared for them as well.

I’d like someone to confirm this.

Posted by: Liliana Moore.4237

Liliana Moore.4237

The number of contacts appeared for me the first days of head-start and some days after the official release of the game. Then the notice just disappeared.

The same for me. I had this before the release then the indicator disappeared forever.

I am also not able to see contacts in other “worlds” at server transfer selection screen.
The feature is somehow bugged but it is not disabled as my husband has it visible Screenshot taken 5 minutes ago from trial invited account.

Attachments:

Posted by: Zepherothe.7906

Zepherothe.7906

I am having this problem as well…Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Posted by: faded.1235

faded.1235

has this been fixed? i’ve also got the same problem.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I have purchased the game months after its release and I have never seen any numbers on Contacts icon.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I’ve noticed this. It’s been happening for me for about 3 weeks.

Posted by: Driix.8052

Driix.8052

I too would like to know how to turn this on. My daughter’s account shows the number, but mine does not.

Posted by: Kasima.8143

Kasima.8143

raises hand
It’s happening to me too.