Can't use Skills, F, port, and i'm crashing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tacohell.5629

Tacohell.5629

Okay so I stopped playing Guild wars 2 about 2 months ago, but I’m back now. 3 days ago I started up the game, downloaded all the new patches and updates, and then proceeded to play on my lvl 74 ranger. I’m in the Straights of Devastation and when I logged in I could not use my skills. By clicking on the skills, they would just flash but i would do no actions. I could not swap my weapons either. I then went over to a karma vendor and tried to use F in order to chat. That did not work so I clicked on the NPC and still nothing. I then tried to tele to Lion arch… nope. I tried to hop into WvW/Battle grounds and nope. I then tried to walk to a new zone, but after 5 mins of play it auto crashes. I get code: 7:11:3:191:101. I tried this for 2 days and nothing. I also created a new character and it worked fine. I played till I got her to lvl 3 and then the next day I hop on and she has the same issue as my ranger. I uninstalled and reinstalled and same issue. I also did the no proxy thing and still nothing. Sorry for the long text, but I wanted to give a detailed description of my problem. Thank you!

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Since the feature pack launched I’ve been having problems also. Occasionally my character won’t attack at all and I can’t use any weapon, utility, or elite skills. It doesn’t seem to be lag because I can move around, use the chat, and the enemy will still be attacking me.

Dodging and/or switching weapons seems to fix it when it happens. How it happens I’m not sure. It seems to happen sometimes after using warrior sword skill #2 Savage Leap. Sometimes after using Savage Leap I’m not able to use any other skills at all for a moment.

Edit: It does seem as though it has worked itself out. I don’t seem to be having any problems anymore with this. Perhaps it was a bit of lag all along?

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Having this problem on my new ranger character. Usually after using the greatsword ‘Swoop’ skill my character will suddenly stop responding sometimes. I can’t use any weapon, utility, healing, or elite skills at all. It seems to fix itself if I move my character.

It seems to happen if you are trying to use another weapon skill during the leap skill animation.

There’s something charming about rangers.