Can't use completion rewards

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fationably Late.2518

Fationably Late.2518

This is not for 100% map completion, but merely any sort of completion, whether it be a single area, a path of a dungeon or simply daily completion. Other that typical currency, transmutation stone or Black Lion chest key, it seems that all the gear I’ve ever received as a reward I cannot use. I don’t mean that it’s simply a higher level than me, but that the gear is for another profession. I may roll another character one day, but right now, it’s either salvage material or TP fodder.
Does anyone else have this problem, I couldn’t find another post for this specific topic. I’ll post picture proof at a later time if possible.

Necro, Thief (m)
Gates of Madness

Posted by: Corew.8932

Corew.8932

It happens, for completing Cursed Shore I got two pieces of exotic armor.. both heavy and I’m a Ranger, I was not amused. It seems to be random?

Posted by: Miotas.7928

Miotas.7928

it’s not a bug, it’s a feature. it is just random. sell it or break it up and buy/craft your own gear.

Posted by: Fationably Late.2518

Fationably Late.2518

it’s not a bug, it’s a feature. it is just random. sell it or break it up and buy/craft your own gear.

Yeah, I don’t mind doing either, I just wanted to know if I should expect it to be fixed or not.

Necro, Thief (m)
Gates of Madness

Posted by: Sarisa.4731

Sarisa.4731

Getting to 100% world completion gave me ONE item I could use on my Ele. It was a staff (I use S/D mainly), and it wasn’t even worth keeping as an alternate support weapon because its bonuses did not mesh well with my trait setup. I ended up just giving it to another Ele in guild who is primarily a staff user.

My rewards did benefit guildmates and friends, and made me a reasonable profit once the Trading Post came up.

Lille of the Valley [WHIP]

Posted by: onestepfromlost.7931

onestepfromlost.7931

Yeah im the same, you would think at least it would give you a random item you could at least use

Posted by: dardor.9508

dardor.9508

The rewards are from the RNG same as for any other rewards in the game. It’s not a bug and it’s not broken. The levels and rarity of the items are set though.

Game day is 12:00 AM GMT to 11:59 PM GMT. Nothing resets in between those times!

Posted by: bobzebrick.5309

bobzebrick.5309

Got to love it just got zone completion for Cursed Shore to see I get 2 level 76 exotics. What a joke, I guess my story completion reward of 5 level 20-30 greens wasn’t a big enough kick in the teeth. At least give 80 gearkitten