Can't use proof of heroics

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

I go to the notary, convert my proofs into scrolls, use my scrolls and they turn back into heroics instead of hero points.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

Do you have all the hero challenges on the map completed?

Posted by: Distillia.9834

Distillia.9834

I am experiencing the same problem. I have 7 HC (Hero Challenge) in Central Tyria left to complete. I’ve tried the following:

• Using them immediately after purchase like I had before – Does not work
  • Using them while standing in Straits (I have all HC completed in this zone) – Does not work
  • Mapping in to a zone that needs a HC (in this case it was Dredgehaunt Cliffs) – Does not work.

In every case I receive a full refund when I try to use the Notarized Scroll of Heroics for Central Tyria.

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

No I’m in eternal battlegrounds.

Its actually only on my 1 thief that I can’t use them. If I try to use them on another toon it works.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

Stitch.1794

No I’m in eternal battlegrounds.

Its actually only on my 1 thief that I can’t use them. If I try to use them on another toon it works.

It should have no effect what map you’re in. Using the proof should complete a random uncompleted hero challenge from a Tyrian or Maguuma PvE map (depending which one you bought), not matter where you are at the time. So if your thief has already completed all those hero challenges, it would explain why it doesn’t work for that character, but does for others.

Stitch.1794

I’ve just had a thought – I’m wondering if the switch back from the desert borderlands to alpine could have confused things. The alpine borderlands counted for Tyrian map completion originally, so maybe if you have some of those completed, it thinks you’re maxed out when you still some hero challenges left in the PvE map?

Posted by: Distillia.9834

Distillia.9834

I am experiencing the same problem. I have 7 HC (Hero Challenge) in Central Tyria left to complete. I’ve tried the following:

• Using them immediately after purchase like I had before – Does not work
  • Using them while standing in Straits (I have all HC completed in this zone) – Does not work
  • Mapping in to a zone that needs a HC (in this case it was Dredgehaunt Cliffs) – Does not work.

In every case I receive a full refund when I try to use the Notarized Scroll of Heroics for Central Tyria.

I was able to use 3 of them this morning. When I tried to use the 4th one it gave me back 1 Proof of Heroic./

I am now at 188/189 Hero Challenges. Screen attached, the culprit Hero Challenge lives in Metrica Province. Sorry I can’t narrow it down more than that right now.

Attachments: