Can we get fix on missing GM rewards?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Hi devs,
after a few months I decided to do GMs and I again didn’t get chest after completing rush (Bear Cub under Durmand Priori). Can we please get fix of this already? My guild mate also didn’t get it, but for him it was in the crab race in Southsun.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:

(edited by Mortifer.2946)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Had your guild launched the rush mission? Simply joining a rush someone else started won’t get you the rewards unless your guild has triggered it as well.

Posted by: James Rustler.7860

James Rustler.7860

This still happens to my guildmates as well, though not as frequently any more. We often have <15 people online for missions and kind of expect to each have to run the race more than once anyway, and for the few of us who don’t get a chest the first time, the second time through seems to take care of it. Bugs like this are still frustrating, though.

What really annoys me is the missing chests at the end of the races. Was a little extra (and almost always worthless) loot really going to break the game, Anet? Enough so that you had to remove the cheese at the end of the Proxemics lab’s rat maze? Come on.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

I’ve not had my reward for Obsidian Sanctum missions since forever… others are a bit hit and miss.

Posted by: Greener.6204

Greener.6204

There’s still an open bug post where they’re looking for more details.

I’ve always received a gift from a race if I waited for the event to come to a complete end. Obviously not the ideal solution, but it has worked. I’ve even by-passed the bug by completing it a second time, though I don’t know how reliable that solution is.

G R E E N E R

Posted by: James Rustler.7860

James Rustler.7860

I’ve not had my reward for Obsidian Sanctum missions since forever… others are a bit hit and miss.

Pretty much everyone in my guild hates JPs, so one time I did OS alone and ported the rest of the guild up there. I was the only one that didn’t get the reward chest. Not sure if bug or a clever dev’s revenge.

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Yes, the GM rush was activated by my guild. I am 100% sure I successfully finished it. I waited like 30 minutes on the map even after the rush event ended. No chest. At this point I don’t care anymore, but I think I just cannot get over the fact the GMs were working fine until Anet decided to “improve” them. Like all the little fun chests that were removed – the one in the bottom of rhe well in Langmar, the cheese thingy, rush chests…and when i count in bugged reward like the one I reported, the GMs are just a shame. The guy who broke perfectly good code and made it this buggy thing should do something about it.