Canach's Lair completely bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zardis.1745

Zardis.1745

Hey, so I have this very confusing situation. I have no idea how this is supposed to work or what and I dont see the limit on the patch notes at all.

I did the instance with my Guard before daily reset and got the Exp, Karka Shells, Gold, etc.
I did it on my Warrior before daily reset and got all of the above

I entered with my Guardian AFTER reset and it didn’t work (Well they hadn’t hotfixed yet)
After Hotfix I went in my Guard again and got all the rewards.
Went on my Warrior 2 times after reset and got nothing
Went on my Mesmer again and got nothing.

One day I got 2 rewards, the other got just one even on different toons. Anyone knows how this is supposed to work?

TL;DR: How the hell do the rewards work for the solo version?

Thanks a lot in advance.

EDIT: As a side note. I don’t know if this is meant to happen, but I have died a few times for mines going red after I turned them green almost immediately and several times in a row. (Not when he is activating them)

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

About the described behaviour regarding rewards I don’t know anything. Actually I never received a reward from the Canach solo dungeon, so I guess the reward system is bugged anyway and hopefully will be fixed.

EDIT: As a side note. I don’t know if this is meant to happen, but I have died a few times for mines going red after I turned them green almost immediately and several times in a row. (Not when he is activating them)

I only experienced that, after Canach has activated all the mines. After that phase they respawn and their glow is yellow. If you deactivate them when they have a yellow glow, they will activate again after a few seconds (glow green and shortly after that they turn red again). I guess this could be an explanation for you running into red mines shortly after deactivating them.

(edited by Rayti.6531)

Zardis.1745

That seems to be the case. Thanks a lot.

I also hope the issue with the rewards is fixed soon since I guess that was what the hotfix was all about and did nothing.

Hopefully some dev will look at this.

Zardis.1745

Bump this up! Any comments about this?