Candy Corn Cob Missing

Candy Corn Cob Missing

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dravane.1672

Dravane.1672

Q:

I have managed to buy 5 Candy Corn on the Cobs, including 3 today. I went to the merchant to buy a Hex Outfit and it showed that I had none. The last 3 disappeared within half an hour of buying them as I got 1 from the bank plus 2 I thought I had. I have checked all my chars but there is no sign. Can’t see how anyone else has got into my account as I am the sole user. But I will change my password just in case.

Candy Corn Cob Missing

Posted by: steveway.3167

steveway.3167

A:

I have managed to buy 5 Candy Corn on the Cobs, including 3 today. I went to the merchant to buy a Hex Outfit and it showed that I had none. The last 3 disappeared within half an hour of buying them as I got 1 from the bank plus 2 I thought I had. I have checked all my chars but there is no sign. Can’t see how anyone else has got into my account as I am the sole user. But I will change my password just in case.

did you perhaps use “deposit materials” and place them in the materials tab on the bank? They do not show up at the vendor if they are deposited.

Candy Corn Cob Missing

Posted by: GscGunner.2419

GscGunner.2419

If you were hacked i would doubt they would only steal 3 candy cobs, but just in case you did good changing it. As above user said check your collectable and maybe you bought something you forget about (happens to me a lot)

Candy Corn Cob Missing

Posted by: Dravane.1672

Dravane.1672

Good call Steveway. I must admit that I never considered them as materials but there is other stuff in there too. Thanks a lot for your help.

Candy Corn Cob Missing

Posted by: Nox Lucis.8341

Nox Lucis.8341

did you perhaps use “deposit materials” and place them in the materials tab on the bank? They do not show up at the vendor if they are deposited.

Argh. Yeah that totally fooled me too. I didn’t think of them as crafting materials, so I never thought they would be deposited as such.