Cannot claim rewards from HoM

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: funkykolddd.6479

funkykolddd.6479

Hey, i just linked my accounts for gw1 and 2. i obtained the portal to HoM from the merchant in lions arch. i went to the HoM talked to the historian guy on the floating pad. and i cannot claim any of the items it says i unlocked. it says i have 17/50 items unlocked on the gw2 website yet the npc doesnt give me an option for anything like that he just says a few lines and nothing happens? i logged in and out a few times to see if it needed to register and still nothing. help!

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

File a support ticket..?

Posted by: DeathRow.2609

DeathRow.2609

I had the same problem, but for me it got fixed after I logged on my GW1 character and played for a bit.

Bleep-Bloop

Posted by: Larkir.6502

Larkir.6502

Yeah, now that you mention it Deathrow, I had the same issue at launch and after logging in and out on GW1 I could access the items. I just assumed they had fixed it by now.

Posted by: funkykolddd.6479

funkykolddd.6479

tried logging in to gw1, says the account is terminated for assisting in gold selling or something like that which i am not guilty of. so any other ideas? i submitted a ticket but theres not really a section for something like that

Posted by: DeathRow.2609

DeathRow.2609

Chinese goldfarmers often use hacked accounts to sell and farm their gold, so that’s probobly what’s happened here if you didn’t sell gold. If you use the same login information for your GW2 account you should change your password to be on the safe side.

Bleep-Bloop