Cannot see all my Personal Story chapters.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Julian.8326

Julian.8326

I have problems viewing all my personal story chapters, when I scroll the list past one of the chapters (“State of Decay”, see screen), the whole list goes blank…

This is actualy a very old bug, it’s happening maybe since Christmas, but I didn’t reported it because I thought it was just a temporary bug that it will get fixed soon.

It didn’t… I still can’t see all my chapters in the list. Is there any way to solve this?

Character: Marcus Ironforge.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Marcus Ironforge ~ Norn Ranger
Alianza Argentina [ARG] @ Sorrow’s Furnace

Posted by: ParagonPaladin.7516

ParagonPaladin.7516

I have this problem as well. And have had this problem for quite some time. I keep going to post about it but then there’s always another update on the way so I keep hoping that it’ll be fixed when I patch. As far as details go, I too have the problem after Estate of Decay- you can’t scroll any further past or everything just goes blank. I’m afraid I can’t tell you when it started, however.

Mursaat wing backslot items, make it happen Anet!
!http://guild-guardian.tumblr.com/!

Posted by: Heather.5018

Heather.5018

Exact same problem i have victory or death still active on my ranger but cannot see past Estate of decay I just beat starving the beast on my guardian and went to check on my ranger the choices i made after but it is all completely blank…. :*( Glad I’m not the only one having this problem…

Posted by: Heather.5018

Heather.5018

Just another update asking most of my guild the same question it seems they are having the exact same problem storyline complete or not they cannot view any progress they made past that point….