Cannot start unranked match

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Haudruff.7804

Haudruff.7804

Since yesterday, i can’t start any pvp-match. Clicking unranked doesn’t do anything. Not getting any errormessages or whatsoever. Anybody got the same problem, or a way to fix it?

Posted by: moej.6472

moej.6472

same problem here. people in a party can start a que for me which i cannot accept as soon as a match is found.
have this problem since the login-server issues of around 12 hours ago

Posted by: KotCR.6024

KotCR.6024

I’m having the exact same problem; I did actually post a forum thread right here on this very issue last night, but it quickly got buried to page 3, with no responses, of course -_-.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Help-Unranked-Arena-button-is-stuck-bugged/first#post5704249

Still it’s somewhat reassuring to find out that I’m not the only person suffering from this issue afterall; The more people that have this problem, the more likely ANet are to do something about it, at least.

Does your PvP Panel look bugged the same way mine is? (Check the screenshot in the link).

Haudruff.7804

Nope, my pvp window just stays the same old.

Haudruff.7804

Update:

still can’t enter unranked arena.

and another thing: if i am in a party, then teammates can’t start a match either. if i leave, then they can start a match.

Haudruff.7804

Filed a ticket; in contact with support.

Dunno if it has anything to do with it, but closely before i wasn’t able to start or participate in any pvp-match, i got strange ingamemail from system about a scholar aiti, telling me about a title i accidently got and which got removed again (ddnt notice any of it).

Lets see when/if i be able to do pvp again…

Posted by: Bralmarn.5637

Bralmarn.5637

I’m also experiencing this problem, I believe it started after the log-in server was broken whilst i tried to queue for spvp.
I’m getting the exact same symptoms as the others in this thread.
Logged on today and still not fixed; ticket raised yesterday but not response.
Lets hope it get fixed soon or we at least get a response that it is being looked into.