Cant leave guild

Cant leave guild

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: mjjd.7069

mjjd.7069

I dont know if this is a bug or not. I’m trying to leave a guild, but the “leave guild” button is grayed out and not avaliable. I’m in other guilds and that button seems to be fine for them. I’ve tried repping the different guilds and nothing changes.
So I dont know, is this a bug, or is there an option set by guild leaders that a person cant leave a guild?

Cant leave guild

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It’s greyed out while you are repping the guild.

Can you take a screen shot that shows that you have Guild [Love] checked (i.e. you are repping it) and Guild [Hate] selected? if the ‘leave guild’ is still greyed out, take the shot and then take a look at the ranks and take another screenie. It’s possible you need to step down as an officer under certain conditions (although they are fairly unlikely).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Cant leave guild

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

I dont know if this is a bug or not. I’m trying to leave a guild, but the “leave guild” button is grayed out and not avaliable. I’m in other guilds and that button seems to be fine for them. I’ve tried repping the different guilds and nothing changes.
So I dont know, is this a bug, or is there an option set by guild leaders that a person cant leave a guild?

I had the same problem a while ago and some 1 pointed out that what u have to do, is not rep any guilds then select the one u want to leave. It’s a stupid system tbh and wish there was some info as to how it works instead of a grey button that tells u nothing. But i guess we’re expected to stumble blindly through all these uninformative systems and hope and prey we don’t make a grave mistake.