Cassi broke [Merged]

Cassi broke [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Can’t access the daily activity through Cassi. Broken. WTG!!!

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Dana windfelt.8160

Dana windfelt.8160

So bugged. When you click on her, it looks like some sort of cash banner tries to pop up.

Attachments:

Cassi broke [Merged]

Blude.6812

Hate the new restricted PvE dailys, hate them more when they can’t
make them function.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: galen ubal.2807

galen ubal.2807

Bugged on airship and in Lion’s Arch

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Keely Shadhavar.9247

Keely Shadhavar.9247

Bugged in Lion’s Arch in dragonbrand for sure. I’m also seeing that “cash banner” flash on the screen when I try to talk to her.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Can confirm this also (Lion’s Arch).

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Activity lead Cassi in LA is not letting people into activities. I was surprised not to see this reported here as it is a daily.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Earl Dumarest.3901

Earl Dumarest.3901

It’s also reported as “Cassi broke” about an hour ago. I can’t get into Southsun Survival for the PvE daily.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Locutux.1245

Locutux.1245

I also experienced this. Although did not pay attention to the cash border, so no idea if I had it or not. But Cassi broken, absolutely. Press F, nothing happens.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Bora Qua.4382

Bora Qua.4382

Ditto.. still broke

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Ophidia Moonstone.2587

Basically no daily reward for us folks, unless we want to do a loathsome jumping puzzle. The longer I play this game the more I am convinced it is ran by sadists.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Blude.6812

Basically no daily reward for us folks, unless we want to do a loathsome jumping puzzle. The longer I play this game the more I am convinced it is ran by sadists.

Completely agree, I left todays’ daily JP in frustration. So much so I just turned off the game. (Ya ya, many will say do PvP then—nope hate it and will never play it. Do WvW—feel the same way after they changed the maps—I don’t wan to play areas of the game I dislike). HoT owners should have access to ALL the PvE dailys in the core game as well.
Maybe anet can get Cassi fixed but so far no indication they will do so (a message would be nice)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Cassi-broke/first#post6138449

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: daethwing.7093

daethwing.7093

She’s broken in Lions Arch and the activity NPC is broken in the captain’s airship too.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Maj Death.8471

Maj Death.8471

Still Broken.
Activity Lead Cassi NPC in Lions Arch is still Bugged.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Has the LA activity NPC moved or is it broken atm?

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Bugged. There are a couple of threads about it in the Bug forum.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Yeah, it seems adding back Crab Toss did something to the NPC.

Gone to Reddit.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Ta. And, yes you’re right. I should have looked in the bug forum before posting ;p

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

I can confirm as well, both airship and lions arch activity npcs on Jade Quarry is bugged.
The one on airship still has her activity icon on, but just greets u when u interact with her, but the one in LA doesn’t even have icon, nor do u have option to interact with her at all.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Rose Solane.1027

Rose Solane.1027

Completely agree, I left todays’ daily JP in frustration. So much so I just turned off the game. (Ya ya, many will say do PvP then—nope hate it and will never play it. Do WvW—feel the same way after they changed the maps—I don’t wan to play areas of the game I dislike). HoT owners should have access to ALL the PvE dailys in the core game as well.
Maybe anet can get Cassi fixed but so far no indication they will do so (a message would be nice)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Cassi-broke/first#post6138449

You know this is a bug? That it is not intentional? I do agree that this bug is at an unfortunate time as the PvE daily includes one of the more difficult and long JP’s. I did the JP (and the Maguuma Jungle Forager) before I even knew of the bug so I can just do some events in Iron Marches and I am done. I also tried Master of Monuments in WvW, but that one seems to be (still?) bugged too.

About solving this bug today: Here in the Netherlands today is a holiday (Ascension Day). So not a lot of people work today. Isn’t that the same for the US (Seattle area)?

Piken Square, The descendants of Gwen

(edited by Rose Solane.1027)

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Fornax.7928

Fornax.7928

Same issue here – dailies bugged to all heck >.<

“So what if the universe is a pointless mass of hydrogen refuse powered by
entropy. I’m spreading ketchup on a rubber duck, and after that I’m going
to brush its teeth. So there.”-

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

My wife reports that the world vs world “Master of Monuments” daily is also bugged. The description now includes both “ruins” and “shrines” but standing on a ruin doesn’t update the daily.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: galen ubal.2807

galen ubal.2807

Datapoint: the Activities NPC on the Airship has (Crab Toss), while the one in Lion’s Arch has (Southsun Survival).

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

Daily activities npc is now missing the flags over her and can’t get in for daily. also the cap a ruin in wvw is bugged and not counting. we capped 5 and everyone in map chat was saying the same for both of these. did other dailys instead 4 to be exact got my rewards for the dailies that did work but no achievement points for them. and no i am not at my max for daily achieve points. had 30-40 others in my guild saying the same thing.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

About solving this bug today: Here in the Netherlands today is a holiday (Ascension Day). So not a lot of people work today. Isn’t that the same for the US (Seattle area)?

There’s no holiday in the US this week.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Ray Koopa.2354

Ray Koopa.2354

Yeah, same here. Also, the airship daily activity is a different one, crab toss. I thought there’s only one activity each day, for all?

Noticed that funny cash banner before at other dialogs which immediately close (for whatever reason) when they should pop up (you can hear both the open and close sounds if you listen carefully).

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: BlueEyesWhiteDragon.6951

BlueEyesWhiteDragon.6951

Annnnnd she’s still bugged! What the hell Anet? So annoyed I can’t complete my daily now. Made even worse as my alternative is a jumping puzzle… which i suck at…

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Broom.2561

Broom.2561

It’s not just Cassi. I tried the activity NPC in Hoelbrak, he’s saying ‘no games today, try soutsun cove’. I mean seriously… I hate ALL the activities as is, and now they don’t even work?

Can we please just have the OLD dailies back? The ones with the ‘kill 20 mobs’ and ‘harvest 10 nodes’ type of things?

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

When you are in lion’s arch at lion’s court trying to talk to cassi the daily particpation person, it is bugged and won’t let you. They do activities like keg brawl, crab toss, sanctum sprint, southsun survival. None of the acitivities are able to be accessed and even the flag for over their head is missing so no one can do this daily today =(

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Last night the NPC looked “normal” (icon and stuff), however when interacting with it the dialog would pop up and vanish in half second, what made it impossible to enter the activity.

Cassi broke [Merged]

shadow.6174

The “cash banner” seems to be a glitch with the NPC dialog, as others pointed out you can even hear the dialog’s opening and closing sound.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

What’s strange is I remember the Lion’s Arch NPC appearing as she normally should before I went into Fractals (around 2 minutes after reset). I moused over the icon on the mini map to see which activity was the daily activity, saw it was Southsun Survival, and then opted to do Fractals first/instead. By the time I was out of Fractals (about 15 minutes later), the icon was gone, and the NPC was broken.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: pyxxel.2198

pyxxel.2198

Cassi in LA is still broken as of now. Does nobody at Anet read their bug forums? At least an acknowledgement and/or apology would’ve been called for.

Cassi broke [Merged]

Posted by: Hahnchen.5420

Hahnchen.5420

Guess I’m not getting my daily today thanks to this bug. Oh well, it’s only 2 gold.

Check out my deviantART and Tumblr for GW2 art!

Cassi broke [Merged]

shadow.6174

And then when the reset hit and daily changed… it started working again as it changed to Sanctum Sprint. I believe it wasn’t the NPC that was broken, but the activity for the day was unavailable.

Oh now I think of.. yeah… at Lion’s Arch it was showing Southsun Survival as activity but according with Wiki it was Wednesday’s activity. Yup, simply the activity was locked (a warning like “This content is unavailable” would have been good and make more sense). :S

(edited by shadow.6174)