Champ Devourers bugged blocking Hope IV

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Both paths are currently bugged making Branded Devourer Ichor impossible to attain.
I have tried two patch resets already and still no luck as the events bug every time I have tried. Please fix or better yet just remove this item from the list. There are already a 100+ gopher quests and this one won’t be missed.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Posted by: Aervius.2016

Aervius.2016

yeah, I’m blocked on the same step at the moment too.

…trying not to lose HOPE.

Sorry, I had to.

Kolt – Human Thief
[NEX]
#swaguuma

Straegen.2938

Sorry to hear about your troubles but glad I am not the only one. Such a long journey to be held up by something so simple. I still need ley line sparks so I guess I will do that and hope one day I can progress.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

Straegen.2938

I am exactly one item away from HOPE and it hinges on either one of two completely bugged out events. Everything else is done and ready. Please fix either of these events.

BTW, I will happily take a gimmie on the Branded Devourer Ichor if some admin wants to drop it on my account.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

(edited by Straegen.2938)

Straegen.2938

Four map restarts and finally got one that worked. Thankful for the events running on that map this evening.

Still though this event needs to be more stable.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

Same – I had to solo the entire chain and champ, which shows me the event chain has a high failure rate. And considering the fact it permanently glitches until the chain is hard reset, this collection item is impossible unless you manage to catch the reset before it fails. This definitely needs to be looked at.

Posted by: Devin.8753

Devin.8753

I’ve been stuck at the same thing. Have every collection item other than the ichor as well as all the mystic forge pieces needed to make HOPE. I’ve been checking daily for the past two weeks and no luck. Unfortunately, I don’t have a ton of time to play so i can’t guarantee i’ll be available at hard resets or when a new map opens up. I submitted a ticket over a week ago, but I haven’t had any responses back yet. It’s becoming very frustrating considering the time and money that involves making a legendary.

Posted by: Captain Crapshoot.9602

Captain Crapshoot.9602

Gonna add to this as well, I’ve been checking every few hours (because I don’t know how map resets work or whatnot) and the events continue to be unbeatable.

I’m pretty sure Anet know about this by now but the more voices saying it, the louder it is, the sooner they do something.

I hope.