"Changing" Ascended Armor Stats

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: GWStunnerz.9507

GWStunnerz.9507

So today I was able to get the last charged quartz to make my 6th Ruka Insignia and I went to change the stats on all my armor took me a week to get all these since you can only charge one quartz a day and when I went to change stats excited me accidentally put the top in twice, so it was my fault but I think its really stupid you are able to change the stats of armor to the same thing again, the only benefit I can see you getting is getting the skin if you got a different ascended top than the illustrated like from WvW or PvP, not sure if thats suppose to be possible but if so I dont think it should be lol

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

So today I was able to get the last charged quartz to make my 6th Ruka Insignia and I went to change the stats on all my armor took me a week to get all these since you can only charge one quartz a day and when I went to change stats excited me accidentally put the top in twice, so it was my fault but I think its really stupid you are able to change the stats of armor to the same thing again, the only benefit I can see you getting is getting the skin if you got a different ascended top than the illustrated like from WvW or PvP, not sure if thats suppose to be possible but if so I dont think it should be lol

Contact support. They might be able to help you out.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”