Changing the guild build queue

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Zora.5730

Zora.5730

Not sure if this is a bug, but I don’t have the option to change the guild’s build queue. (e.g. I can’t move a guild bounty up 1 so that it’d be done before +10% magic find banner). I thought this was the norm until a friend who’s the leader of another guild told me that it’s not, and that I’m meant to have arrows next to the option to delete the item from the queue. Could this be because my guild has 4 leaders all at the same, top rank? Thanks for your help in advance, if requested, I can take screenshots.

Posted by: Meow Ren.5382

Meow Ren.5382

Potentially odd question: but do you have permission to promote something in the guild build queue? I.E. Are you one of the 4 Guild Leaders you mentioned or another rank in the guild that has access-permissions? If you’re not one of the GLs, check in the ranks under the guild window and see if your particular rank has permission.

There should be a green arrow next to ea item in the build queue that will allow you to “promote” one by spending more influence to speed it up. Generally it’s 2.5 times the original cost of the upgrade too cut 25% off the build time.

Zora.5730

I can promote, just can’t re-arrange. And yes, I’m one of the 4 leaders

Posted by: Bruiser.4189

Bruiser.4189

The arrow buttons to adjust your build queue do not appear until you hit the “gear” button to the top right of the build queue. then you can adjust the order of the items that are not building yet. If an item is already building, you must cancel it to move another upgrade into its place.

Zora.5730

That might make sense, I never tried without items that aren’t currently building. Thanks for the help!