Character Creation Bug

Character Creation Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sebalon.5913

Sebalon.5913

When creating a new character, in the intro cutscene, the title screen music never stops playing, and the cutscene music never starts playing. This results in clashing music and dialog which wouldn’t be a good experience for new players. There is no doubt that this change was unintended.

(edited by Sebalon.5913)

Character Creation Bug

Posted by: particlepinata.9865

particlepinata.9865

Exactly the same problem when making a new character. The character creation music keeps playing when the cutscene follows. Quite immersion breaking.

Character Creation Bug

Sebalon.5913

Exactly the same problem when making a new character. The character creation music keeps playing when the cutscene follows. Quite immersion breaking.

Yeah, it’s a shame. I ended up going on YouTube to watch the intro cutscene for the Asura I created, but then I realized it wasn’t the one corresponding with the options I selected.

Character Creation Bug

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

Yeah, it’s a shame. I ended up going on YouTube to watch the intro cutscene for the Asura I created, but then I realized it wasn’t the one corresponding with the options I selected.

What you pick in character creation doesn’t show up in the intro scene. They’re all basically the same. “Yadda yadda we’re the xyz race and through it all we persevere. The dragons are rising. cut to other races and their rising dragons To take down the elder dragons we will have to work together. ……. To do this, I have left my home. cuts to you standing somewhere with a fight going on

Character Creation Bug

Sebalon.5913

What you pick in character creation doesn’t show up in the intro scene. They’re all basically the same. “Yadda yadda we’re the xyz race and through it all we persevere. The dragons are rising. cut to other races and their rising dragons To take down the elder dragons we will have to work together. ……. To do this, I have left my home. cuts to you standing somewhere with a fight going on

Please be careful about spreading misinformation. I have selected different options one after another and can confirm they do indeed result in different cutscenes.

Character Creation Bug

Sebalon.5913

This bug is still occurring, and it gives a really bad first impression to new players. The title screen music directly clashes with the opening cinematic, so I hope the urgency of this bug is understood.