Character Voice Bug

Character Voice Bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Darkgrammer.9128

Darkgrammer.9128

Just updated the new patch and it broke the way my character sounds. I seem to be picking up random shouts and voices from others or something because it happens without pattern. Here is a video so everyone can better understand what the problem is:

https://youtu.be/ZzaucfjP1lc

I can live with, it’s pretty funny, but it kinda kills the immersion of the game. Hope it gets fixed or someone can show me how to fix it.

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Jinroh.4251

Jinroh.4251

Yeah it’s happening to me. Putting the dialog sound to mute just kills everything else, NPCs and such so that really makes things even more annoying. I don’t see why they had to do this. We were all fine seeing our buffs.

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Taranaich.8231

Taranaich.8231

Having random mobs appear to be talking too. Champion ram for example called for help.

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: seyhzade.3401

seyhzade.3401

Yeh Mine to i am keep hearin “Help me Please” & “I need help” sounda and some other skill usin sound like “Retreat” “Stand ur ground”. But funny side is my character is Charr but sound is Human

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Darkgrammer.9128

Darkgrammer.9128

When a Charr yells “Avenge Ascalon”…
Awkward…

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Jinroh.4251

Jinroh.4251

It should get hotfixed soon I hope, along with the guild chat bug.

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Joy.5160

Joy.5160

Yeh Mine to i am keep hearin “Help me Please” & “I need help” sounda and some other skill usin sound like “Retreat” “Stand ur ground”. But funny side is my character is Charr but sound is Human

I keep hearing this as well. At completely random times.
Even when idling… I’ve tested it for 5 minutes and I’ve heard many shouts like “Hey, over here! I need help” (or something along these lines) when no one was around. I was completely isolated.
The shouts were of a female character and my character is male.
I keep hearing those random “Help me” voice messages every 30-60 seconds. Really irritating

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Drow.2081

Drow.2081

same here so i switched over to french from english now i get no talk at all

I also post on guildwars2guru.

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Fireballer.2956

Fireballer.2956

i know this is an old topic but it still happens i keep running into human npcs talking like charrs, and etc

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

All NPCs? If not, it would be best to list (or report in-game) the specific NPCs at issue, so the QA Team can investigate. They aren’t likely to check each and every NPC without some direction.

Good luck.

Character Voice Bug

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Just updated the new patch and it broke the way my character sounds. I seem to be picking up random shouts and voices from others or something because it happens without pattern. Here is a video so everyone can better understand what the problem is:

https://youtu.be/ZzaucfjP1lc

I can live with, it’s pretty funny, but it kinda kills the immersion of the game. Hope it gets fixed or someone can show me how to fix it.

Most of the time I am on my druid and hear things that are not my druid’s character at all.

I hear every single profession and race – even when completely alone.

This isn’t the first time this has been reported – but it’s has never gotten any attention.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security