Character and Armor Models Messed Up

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: irishgorilla.1560

irishgorilla.1560

I have noticed that throughout Guild Wars 2 there are many armor and character models that contain red lines going through them.

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

It helps to post a picture of what you’re seeing.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

This has been an issue for over a year with several of the affected armors being seriously messed up by this red texture bleeding issue. I think one or two pieces got fixed early last year, but the other few dozen (which also includes several of the gem store skins) have never gotten fixed. The sticky thread here and this entire bug forum has had many, many reports with pics and they’ve not been addressed. Perhaps one day, but I’ve given up hope and the many skins I’ve bought that are messed up (from TP and Gem Store) just sit in storage.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

This is not helpful if you really want bugs to get fixed.

If you want them to get fixed post at least an Image where the problem can be clearly seen, also it may help to post what Video-Card and Drivers you use, since sometimes its just a problem related to driver problems.

With these Infos at least other players can tell you maybe if they see the same problems or not and devs can have a look at those specific pieces especially if you also post the name of the pieces.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234