Charr and the heavy ascended helm

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JustinLMunkelt.4705

JustinLMunkelt.4705

I’m not sure if it’s been reported here before or not but I finally got to make my ascended heavy helm on my charr warrior today and I was so excited! Finally a really BA looking hemet instead of Devona’s! Can you imagine my disappointment when i equipped it and instead of a really cool, well designed facemask all I see is a tiara? As it would happen the design for the ascended helm was never modified to fit a charr character and so it clips entirely through my face and all i can see id the crown on top. I kind of feel cheated after all the farming I did for mats and all the gold I spent on mats I didn’t farm. Is this an issue that’s going to be resolved and if not, is there any way I can pay for a race change to a race that doesn’t have this issue? Like, any other race would work EXCEPT the Charr.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If it is any consolation, in 3 days you will be able to easily transmute the appearance (and keep the skin) of your helm, or pass it to another character, as it will be Account-bound.

Posted by: LordThroat.7890

LordThroat.7890

Well, the skin was originally similar to the non-charr version, but was changed before the actual release of ascended armour. in my opinion it was a good change as the helm is now not one of the many charr skins that stretches and looks weird.
I only wish that it didn’t clip hair.