Charr sound files misplaced

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Hazar.8736

Hazar.8736

I believe some Charr falling sounds messed up. Falling even from small height Charr screams in pain. It’s like “arrrwwww”. Jumping puzzle with a bunch of Charrs is a bloody slaughterhouse.
Someone else noticed this or it’s voices in my head?

Posted by: ShadoX.6072

ShadoX.6072

Indeed i noticed this a while back. Doing the WvW jump puzzles is a pain mostly as i do them daily and get that noise on every platform lol.

Posted by: KuroHei.4096

KuroHei.4096

yes even while doing a small jump the charr screams as though they’re falling off a cliff lol

Posted by: JayEff.8201

JayEff.8201

Same thing. A guild mate also experiences the same bug. It’s truly getting annoying. At first I assumed by poor kitteh had a thorn in his paw, but I checked, there was nothing!

Also, sometimes, very rarely, I hear a very loud noise of a metal barrel falling down a flight of stairs, recorded in a very poor quality, and really loud. That’s the best way to describe it o.o I think it has something to do with my Fire Elemental since the sound went on until the elemental expired. I wonder if this is related… Even rarer, I had a similarly loud and badly recorded sound of “being under water” when I was, well, under water…

Posted by: gnash.7584

gnash.7584

I can confirm this misplaced sound. At every little jump the Charr scream as if she breakes all her bones.

Posted by: Lito.6701

Lito.6701

Also, as a Charr Warrior, when I get out of combat and adrenaline start getting down, he says “adrenaline rising!” but in fact it is decreasing.

Posted by: Pwnzie.4620

Pwnzie.4620

jumping, wrong sound (i think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IYHRkn8sCk

(edited by Pwnzie.4620)

Posted by: Pwnzie.4620

Pwnzie.4620

UHWAHWAHHGHGHREHRRRRRRRRRR THE BUG IS STILL THERE AHHHHRRRRRRR!

;D

Posted by: atlas.7914

atlas.7914

Getting the same issue. It only happens when I’m wielding a particular weapon/bundle (on my charr guardian it happens when using the hammer). Also seems like it only happens when the weapon is actually being held in hand. If its on my back it doesnt happen.

Posted by: Galactic.6453

Galactic.6453

Also happened to me.
I “stumbled” over a piece of metal as high as my toes and my Charr started screaming as if it was being roasted alive.
Or just hit their little toe.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Posted by: sadatoni.6524

sadatoni.6524

re: Adrenaline is rising when it goes down- It’s not just a Char problem – my sylvari warrior has the same thing.