Chest armor makes shoulders invisible

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

To be very specific, the chest piece “Orchid Coat of Hoelbrak” makes my shoulder armor invisible. This chest piece has wing-like leaves protruding from the back so I thought maybe this was done purposely due to clipping issues.

I found it strange though seeing as how making shoulders invisible is already an option, I had purchased some rare shoulders that matched the chest piece but it can’t be visible due to this bug so I can’t show off the shoulders I want to use. Any way to fix this?

Posted by: LittleLepton.8915

LittleLepton.8915

Yeah, this is also the case with female light Asura cultural t3… I do think it has to do with clipping, but it seems like an issue that has occurred for far too long.

You don’t know me.

#LilithFan#1

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Yeah, this is also the case with female light Asura cultural t3… I do think it has to do with clipping, but it seems like an issue that has occurred for far too long.

I didn’t find out until today, which is a shame because there’s some shoulders I feel would go really nice with the chest piece. I’m hoping it will get fixed as I really want to use the shoulders I bought. xD

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

It’s the same case with sylvari cultural T2, the shoulders gone when wearing that chest piece. Also, that same piece makes part of the gloves gone too, not shoulder only.

Posted by: SvenskNavi.9378

SvenskNavi.9378

I can’t say for the Sylvari armor, but the T3 Asura armor overwrites the shoulder item shoulder skin. Sylvari probably does the same. Looking on my asura my shoulders say in the tooltip “Obscured by another item.”, namely my T3 chest armor.