Choir bell bug

Choir bell bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shadowguard.5019

shadowguard.5019

The problem I am having with this instance is that every action I make is wrong, regardless whether it is the right note or not.
I have 2 possible bugs :
1) Every note I play is wrong, even if it is right and when I do nothing I take no damage and still get 100 points, but no daily.
2) Every note I play is wrong, even if it is right and when I do nothing I take damage.

I tried at least 20 different ips/maps, locations and stages but to no avail.

The main reason for this post is that my client was fine until the latest update which subsequently messed up my game, now I have lost quite a few dailies and no dev seems interested in fixing the problem or noticing it.

p.s. will there be any compensation for the lost ap and rewards or it is a case of suck it up and move on.

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Xymmerlee.5890

Xymmerlee.5890

This has happened to me, too, many times. Sometimes it seems to have something to do with whatever “chat” I used last, whether /m, /s,/g. At other times, that makes no difference.

It’s very frustrating.

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

yep m2

An Error Prevented Saving:

Message Body length must at least be 15.

Are you Shpongled?

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Jools.5604

Jools.5604

I’m having exactly the same problem as op…..I now protest MOST strongly that this remains a requirement for the meta when it’s proving impossible to actually DO it for so many of us….till today I’ve usually ‘licked’ out and got the daily eventually but today it’s gone totally ridiculous…I’ve lost count how many times i’ve relogged, or changed characters, or left and rejoined the stage, or exited the activity and then re-entered..it’s ALL broken for me..be sooo kind as to explain to me HOW I’ll now achieve the meta when I can no longer even get the kitten daily ??? If you’re not prepared to FIX this then remove it from the meta !

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Jools.5604

Jools.5604

I’ve spent well over2 hours so far today on this activity….on more than one occasion I’ve survived 3 songs in a row….but not once has any of it counted for the daily and in fact I’m lucky if it even credits with a ‘correct’ note….this is WAY beyond being acceptable….it makes no difference WHAT I do or don’t do, over 2 hours play saw my total increase by only 31 when I know for certain I’ve hit the correct notes time and time again….at this rate I’ll need to play 3-4 hrs a day on the bells alone just to try and get my 500 !

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Sir Black.7423

Sir Black.7423

For the past several days, at least the first song I try or the first two will fail to register any correct note.

But once I’m past that, I can properly complete the rest. It’s not like I’m a bad player at this. I can score 100 (or near it) on every song when the thing is working. But sometimes it simply doesn’t work right at all and counts everything as incorrect.

This is very frustrating to miss out on even the easiest songs due to this bug.

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Plus one.

There’s nothing I can do to get the notes right today, and I see a lot of people suffering from the same issue, their health bars dropping at approximately the same speed as mine, the difference probably caused by playing a different part.

Usually when this happens (and it has happened almost every day) I just quit the instance and join again. Today, that doesn’t seem to fix it.

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Link.6157

Link.6157

I also experience what Sir Black has. First song of the day is always dying, maybe i’ll try join song→ stop→ join song again and see if that helps, still, seems a small issue compared to other people here.

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Chuck.8196

Chuck.8196

This always happens to me when I join a game currently in progress. When it gives the “Waiting for additional players”. Every hit on the first track I play is guaranteed to miss and then it kicks you out once your health depletes. At first i thought, “My big charr. I must not be timing it right.” But toon swap changed nothing.
Maybe its giving me song one when the game is actually on 2 or 3, etc.

a·chieve·ment – a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill
re·ward – a thing given in recognition of one’s service, effort, or achievement
en·ti·tle·ment – the belief one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment

Choir bell bug

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Same happening to me.

I have to get kicked by losing to much health and rejoin and then my actions are recorded perfectly and I can successfully achieve my daily.

This has happened across subsequent days and only recently. When the update initially went live I NEVER had this problem.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

Choir bell bug

Posted by: Sandpit.3467

Sandpit.3467

I have the “every note I play is wrong” bug often but it’s usually when I join a match later than round 1. I even expect it now if I join and the top scope is 200 I expect to be kicked by death, after that I can join the next round and it all works again so it’s pretty reproducible.

And no, it’s not me sucking sometimes, though I don’t often get 600 I usually get at least 580points