Chuka and Champawat Legendary Journey Bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I have a problem with “Craze’s Folly Feasibility Report”, reached (without mesmer portals or anything like that) the end of the JP and looted the chest, too. It didnt unlock in the collection

I tried relogging and rerunning the JP from scratch. Nothing helped.
On the side note you can pick up the Crimson Sunflowers (I finished the collection related to it) at the JP chest each time you relog and it is worth like 2 silvers. Not sure if it is intended.

Rerun it again after daily reset on a fresh new map /ip when Shatterer spawned. Still not working. So I guess I am stuck on this collection now.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: dragan.7835

dragan.7835

I did 1 st tier collection and dont get recipe for The Hunt and Essence. Cant reset this, collection is done. Any ideas?

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

I did 1 st tier collection and dont get recipe for The Hunt and Essence. Cant reset this, collection is done. Any ideas?

Those items are contained in a special chest that arrives in your “bouncy chest queue” above the mini map. Try going through all of those and consuming the containers you’re given.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Did you open the chest you get for finishing the tier 1 collection?

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

I have a problem with “Craze’s Folly Feasibility Report”, reached (without mesmer portals or anything like that) the end of the JP and looted the chest, too. It didnt unlock in the collection

On the side note you can pick up the Crimson Sunflowers (I finished the collection related to it) at the JP chest each time you relog and it is worth like 2 silvers. Not sure if it is intended.

Rerun it again after daily reset on a fresh new map /ip when Shatterer spawned. Still not working. So I guess I am stuck on this collection now.

Hi there, that area with the Crimson Sunflower is actually not the end of the puzzle. The end of the puzzle is actually located near a large Veteran Cave Troll.

dragan.7835

I didnt get chest for finishing. I checked inventory side by side ant search by “Hunt” and “chest” and i dont have it. I have only completed journal and completed achievement. Cant rebuy it from Grandmaster Hobbs in LA either. Bagred the Hunter give me only completed journal and don want to give me more

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I didnt get chest for finishing. I checked inventory side by side ant search by “Hunt” and “chest” and i dont have it. I have only completed journal and completed achievement. Cant rebuy it from Grandmaster Hobbs in LA either. Bagred the Hunter give me only completed journal and don want to give me more

If you only did the journal, then you’re not done with the tier 1 collection. There’s more.

dragan.7835

Ok, thx i found rest of collection now.

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

If you only did the journal, then you’re not done with the tier 1 collection. There’s more.

Thanks for the help

Ok, thx i found rest of collection now.

Glad we got you going! Have fun!

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Hi there, that area with the Crimson Sunflower is actually not the end of the puzzle. The end of the puzzle is actually located near a large Veteran Cave Troll.

Oh my bad, I totally forgot that JP has 2 chests, the last time I visited the Veteran troll was around 3 years ago…

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

Oh my bad, I totally forgot that JP has 2 chests, the last time I visited the Veteran troll was around 3 years ago…

It’s okay, pretty much the same exact thing happened to me when I went to investigate your issue

Posted by: leviathan.9248

leviathan.9248

The recipe for The Hunt isn’t account bound, unless it was meant to be like that. I used it on the wrong character

Posted by: appletoasty.7062

appletoasty.7062

The recipe for The Hunt isn’t account bound, unless it was meant to be like that. I used it on the wrong character

None of the legendary recipes are, but if you use it on the wrong character you can buy another one for karma from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion’s Arch. Same guy you talked to when you bought the first Chuka and Champawat collection.

Posted by: Coke.9756

Coke.9756

the harpy event in fields of ruin is still bugged…

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

Just go talk to Captain Carbins, he ignores that event now so that you can progress.

Posted by: Coke.9756

Coke.9756

Just go talk to Captain Carbins, he ignores that event now so that you can progress.

i know this is a thread for chuka and champawat but i need the event for the sunrise collection 1 ;_;

Posted by: Sicarine.3985

Sicarine.3985

For workarounds….

Might need to look for new copies of Fields of Ruin to be generated. Either by guild bounties and rushes over the weekend.

Or try to hop to Fields of Ruin immediately after a patch if you can.

Or if Fields of Ruin Event Completer becomes a daily

Posted by: Fowidner.6930

Fowidner.6930

There is this item you need in part IV that requires you to kill risen gorillas while carrying a cub. But there are 3 areas where risen gorillas could be and only one of them is working for the collection. Only at Winter Knell Isle seems to work for this part of the achievement.

I started with killing gorillas in south at the jumping puzzle, after i went killing risen gorillas around temple of melandru and all gorillas didnt gave me the collection part i needed while the description just said “kill risen gorilla in cursed shore”

Posted by: Manini.1372

Manini.1372

Have another bug after completing Chuka and Champawat IV: Secluded Tour and reciving the Tiger Den Map i can’t process A Nontraditional Family because Cymbel does not give me the Baby Book. The only option i have is to get a copy of Completed Naturalist’s Journal.

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

There is this item you need in part IV that requires you to kill risen gorillas while carrying a cub. But there are 3 areas where risen gorillas could be and only one of them is working for the collection. Only at Winter Knell Isle seems to work for this part of the achievement.

I started with killing gorillas in south at the jumping puzzle, after i went killing risen gorillas around temple of melandru and all gorillas didnt gave me the collection part i needed while the description just said “kill risen gorilla in cursed shore”

They all work, it just takes time for your tiger cub to learn.

Have another bug after completing Chuka and Champawat IV: Secluded Tour and reciving the Tiger Den Map i can’t process A Nontraditional Family because Cymbel does not give me the Baby Book. The only option i have is to get a copy of Completed Naturalist’s Journal.

Bring her another crude leather journal first and she should give it to you.

Posted by: Farming Flats.5370

Farming Flats.5370

I killed severals Gorillas with no luck then i remembered the Gorilla event :

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Protect_Historian_Fia_on_her_search_for_gorillas

i waited for the event and i got what i wanted on the first kill … so you have better chances during this event.

Posted by: Manini.1372

Manini.1372

Thanks it worked, but it would be nice if this would be mentioned somewhere that you need another book !

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Thanks it worked, but it would be nice if this would be mentioned somewhere that you need another book !

Thanks for the feedback.

Posted by: Lady Deedra.3126

Lady Deedra.3126

For Tier 4 we need Shatterer and Noble Crash Site meta. Shatterer keeps bugging on the pre event. The crusader just sits there by the WP for Shatterer with his Marmox and the timer keeps counting down. Also Noble Crash Site Eitel the unlovable just stands there. Posted here and on bugs forum since it has to do with this collection as well.

Skjold Pjod
I am “That” guy you have all heard about.
1,073 precursors forged and counting.

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

Now this is today!! I’ve completed the “tiger hunt” with VERY few issues (mainly because I missed one of the spoor clues in Sparkfly Fen). The tigers appeared (erratically, to be sure), but I always found at least one to follow. It “looks” like this “problem” has been resolved.

Posted by: Credo.2681

Credo.2681

I can’t progress due to a missing recipe. I’m doing Chuka and Champawat: IV. Accidentally used my baby book tiger recipes on my armorsmithing warrior. Didn’t say I needed to be on my huntsman. Any way I can recover? Legendary Hobbs in LA doesn’t seem to have the recipes either. Is this working as intended or hasn’t the recipe been coded into the merchant yet?

Posted by: Darkmyth.9674

Darkmyth.9674

Same, used the notes on a character i am doing the collection with but that one doesn’t have high level crafting. Made a ticket so i’m not too worried. But now i can’t feed my kittens!

(edited by Darkmyth.9674)

Posted by: ArdensUnum.6201

ArdensUnum.6201

New Bug to report.

I have finished my Baby Book, ready to begin the Tiger Training.

The recipe for the Crude Leather Book is no longer in my Crafting list, therefore I am blocked from being able to progress.

I have even repurchased the Chest of the Tiger to see if it might reset it

(edited by ArdensUnum.6201)

Posted by: CrimsonHorizon.3196

CrimsonHorizon.3196

Unable to get Hunter’s Bane, bleepdoop does not seem to show and the meta event in order to triger the largos assassin does not begin, however there are some people able to proceed through this….

Very frustrating and unable to proceed forward on my legendary.

Posted by: Credo.2681

Credo.2681

Same, used the notes on a character i am doing the collection with but that one doesn’t have high level crafting. Made a ticket so i’m not too worried. But now i can’t feed my kittens!

I ended up just leveling huntsman. Wanted to get it out of the way.

P.S. New bug: There’s something wrong with the Harathi map. Ulgoth won’t spawn because pre-events won’t start. Waited for 4 cycles, not a single successful one. Please fix this. It’s the last step I need to complete my legendary.

(edited by Credo.2681)

Posted by: ReginaldBull.8645

ReginaldBull.8645

i started the Hunter’s Journal and was stopped before i really started: All the Brill Monitors show the same text: This camera captured nothing of interest.

Walked them all serveral times with different chars.

Posted by: Bee.7081

Bee.7081

Cymbel (Fields of Ruin) is bugged on EU (ip: 206.127.146.126:0), you cannot talk to her (only ‘Greet’ is available). Unfortunatelly the map is never full, so new maps aren’t created. (Tried to guest to other servers but ended up on the same ip.) Sent in bug report via in-game tool too.

The event that’s required to be completed in order to gain her trust (and be able to talk with her) can’t be triggered.

Mind you, it is a bit annoying, that you have to talk to her several times during the journey, and each time you have to do that event to gain her ‘trust’.

Posted by: BrainZz.8976

BrainZz.8976

I’m having the same issue at Cymbel for the past 2 days now, hope this gets fixed soon, alot of ppl i met cant progress in their collections!

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

I have the same issue with Cymbel not responding to me, can’t progress my collection.

http://imgur.com/a/d5I4B

Snow Crows [SC]

(edited by Miku Lawrence.6329)

Posted by: Kastiel.1947

Kastiel.1947

Yep , just wanted to add that I’m from EU and Cymbel is bugged for me too. Need to talk to her to complete the Secluded Tour sub-collection , but no dialogue pops up , no events spawn , nothing

Posted by: Keyon.6407

Keyon.6407

Cymbel (Fields of Ruin) is bugged on EU (ip: 206.127.146.126:0), you cannot talk to her (only ‘Greet’ is available). Unfortunatelly the map is never full, so new maps aren’t created. (Tried to guest to other servers but ended up on the same ip.) Sent in bug report via in-game tool too.

The event that’s required to be completed in order to gain her trust (and be able to talk with her) can’t be triggered.

Mind you, it is a bit annoying, that you have to talk to her several times during the journey, and each time you have to do that event to gain her ‘trust’.

Same issue
I always get on the map with same IP and can’t talk to Cymbel and can’t complete Naturalist’s Journal.

Posted by: otome.2673

otome.2673

The Dredgehaunt Lynx Refuge Sign seems to be bugged aswell. I tried yesterday completing events there. But at the WP there is an Event that is struck at 5% Jotun Moral.