Chuka and Champawat hunter's journal bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DocNW.9462

DocNW.9462

Chuka and Champawat 1: hunter’s journal part 10 is bugged. Event in progress showing 1 tiger dead but wagging and not allowing anyone to activate or progress through the collection.

Posted by: venus.2806

venus.2806

additional details: the battle at the end of tribulation rift jp apparently bugged out during someone’s previous hunt a few days ago, and chuka is dead & champawat is on about 70% health, stuck inside a rock, unable to be targeted. the event won’t end and has been active for several days

DocNW.9462

additional details: the battle at the end of tribulation rift jp apparently bugged out during someone’s previous hunt a few days ago, and chuka is dead & champawat is on about 70% health, stuck inside a rock, unable to be targeted. the event won’t end and has been active for several days

Thank you. I suck at these posts when I am irritated…lol

Would also add that a few dozen people have wandered through just while I was there…but no one seem to be posting…go figure…

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Perhaps, they are using the in-game Bug Report tool, as suggested (and preferred). One never knows. =)

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

hrm? if you have to fight it there are fortunately many options to attack things through walls, rocks, etc.

DocNW.9462

Perhaps, they are using the in-game Bug Report tool, as suggested (and preferred). One never knows. =)

Doing both never hurts, and only a couple said they had.

DocNW.9462

hrm? if you have to fight it there are fortunately many options to attack things through walls, rocks, etc.

Hard to kill what’s already dead

Posted by: Koujiru.5764

Koujiru.5764

Bugged for me aswell.
Anet please fix , cant continue the quest.

DocNW.9462

Wanted to say thank you to the GW2 staff for getting this done and all the help.