Citadel of Flame armor bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Reaper of Scythes.2948

Reaper of Scythes.2948

There is a bug with the cof armor:
The flame leg guards are obscured by the vestment. This means you cant dye the guards and also causes clipping issues when walking around with this armor (e.g. you can see some sort of underwear when moving). I hope this gets fixed, because I spent quite a bit of time on getting this armor.

My char is an asura elementalist.

Attachments:

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: JackLafayette.9360

JackLafayette.9360

I’m aiming for CoF light armor on my male charr, and this issue is really grinding. The legs by themselves look relatively fitted, but when I preview with the vestments they clip with the chains, the legguards, the metal “belt,” my weapons, and my tail. By all appearances, the vestments just have an attached clone of the leg armor that’s stretched to absurd proportions.

If there was another chestpiece I thought blended well with the rest of my armor, I guess I’d just bite the bullet, but currently I’m forced to choose between keeping general cohesion and the lava-torso effect while looking like an absolute mess or finding another piece that hopefully dyes similarly and doesn’t clip with my gloves.

I’ve seen previews online of the set on female charr, and it looked much better on them (along with every “normalized” race), but your problems suggest it’s designed the same way everywhere. I guess the first question would be why the redundancy even exists, but if that can’t be fixed I’d at least like the male charr version to be sized normally.