Cleaning formula 409

Cleaning formula 409

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Treborlavok.3504

Treborlavok.3504

Engineer trait line, Alchemy X – cleaning formula 409 = throwing or consuming elixirs removes conditions from those affected. 1 condition cleansed.

Now in game this only works with the elixir utility skills… But the Elixir Gun has 3 skills that are elixirs that this is supposed to work with but doesn’t.

• Healing mist(F skill)
  • Super elixir(Elixir gun skill 5)
  • Acid bomb(Elixir gun skill 4)

It shows that each of these skills is in fact an elixir in their descriptions in game and on build websites. But the condition cleanse effect only shows on the build websites and not in game.

Is this a bug that’s gone unnoticed this entire time or was this recently changed and I missed it?(new to the profession and couldn’t find anything in searching)

Also adding to the list…

• Alchemy II, Fast acting elixirs = 20% cd reduction on elixirs

Also does not effect the above OP stated EG skills which are classified as elixirs…

Is the “fix” going to be changing the names of said skills… -_- …

Sylvari Engi- Wait! Don’t leaf!
Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

(edited by Treborlavok.3504)

Cleaning formula 409

Posted by: Kardis.3297

Kardis.3297

Its been like this for a while now. I know it hasn’t worked since I started engineer 3 months ago.

Cleaning formula 409

Treborlavok.3504

Its been like this for a while now. I know it hasn’t worked since I started engineer 3 months ago.

I don’t know if not many people paid attention to it or what but I can’t find anything on the subject. Which seems odd because engineers don’t have too many options for condition mitigation outside of utility skills. Unlike eles and guards, etc that can spec into trait lines to help further their already decent/good condition mitigation and make it even better.

Asura Ele- Sir Im afraid youre short. Why is it always short jokes. No, youre short on the bill.

Cleaning formula 409

Treborlavok.3504

assuming they dont care about this…?

Cleaning formula 409

Posted by: Malganis.7468

Malganis.7468

There are two ways to look at this:

1. Elixir gun skills are Elixirs and are supposed to be affected by Elixir traits.

2. Elixir gun skills are NOT elixirs but are part of the gun. There already is a trait for faster Elixir gun cooldown.

I’m thinking its supposed to be #2. Elixir skills are different than elixir gun skills.

Legion of Honour [XIII]: http://operationunion.enjin.com/home
Tarnished Coast