Client Crashing - Constantly

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Firefly.8135

Firefly.8135

From what I can tell, it seems to be an issue with the game leaking memory. When I launch the game, its using roughly about 1.4G of memory. It steadily grows over time and I start to notice things like frame rate hits and issues painting certain things like gliders and pets once it gets around 2.7G and when I crashed, it was just over 3G memory usage.

I thought that too, but I’ve had it crashing a fair bit even when it doens’t get to that 3GB issue.

I seem to get it alot when I’m holding down the right mouse key and panning the camera. It’s weird.

Posted by: Firefly.8135

Firefly.8135

I hear ya. I don’t discount there are other possible ways to crash the game. Either way, memory usage should not be growing that much without releasing. It basically doubles in about 2 hrs of play.

Posted by: Huldrelokk.6598

Huldrelokk.6598

Im with this problem too after HoT, always in world bosses with a big number of players on the screen and in lion’s arch

Posted by: Excelvior.8520

Excelvior.8520

I fixed my crashing problem so far it seems by updating my computer from vista 32 bit to 8.1 64 bit. It’s even much better then ever before… (made me wish i updated it sooner). Luckily I was able to get a newer windows version, but i’m sure there’s people who are not in a position to do so. So it’s still a shame that the game runs pretty badly on 32 bit OS systems.

Exactly this. For those who are on a 32bit windows system, there is no workaround. I too had to format and reinstall 64bit version of windows 7, now the game does not crash and is WAY better than before. Still there is memory leakage though, something that the devs should look about.

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Anet, PLEASE fix this client crash. Been happening CONSTANTLY since HoT update. Crashing every 20-30 mins or so especially during loading screens (not always).

Was doing tequatl and it was at 25% and boom, crashed and couldn’t get into the full map.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

Posted by: AmadanMath.2409

AmadanMath.2409

I just started crashing today. Sometimes 3min after selecting a character, sometimes 5sec, sometimes immediately. The game is unplayable. Nothing changed on my computer lately – no new installs, no programs running that weren’t before (and I tried shutting down some memory-intensive ones like Chrome). Some of my guildies are also reporting crashes, but not that severe. I never crashed twice in a row, now I had about 15-20 consecutive crashes, on different characters, on different maps.

One error messaage is:

> The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again. (Code=7:11:3:191:101)

This causes the game to return to character selection.

Another one is:

> The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by…

This one did not push me out to the character select, but the previous message appeared ten or thirty seconds later, which did.

All of the crashes were in HoT areas; when I switched to Core areas, I found my play uninterrupted.

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I fixed my crashing problem so far it seems by updating my computer from vista 32 bit to 8.1 64 bit. It’s even much better then ever before… (made me wish i updated it sooner). Luckily I was able to get a newer windows version, but i’m sure there’s people who are not in a position to do so. So it’s still a shame that the game runs pretty badly on 32 bit OS systems.

Exactly this.

No. Not exactly this. A lot of us are already on 64 bit and still crashing constantly!

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Posted by: xvalkyrie.6742

xvalkyrie.6742

I’m getting this same crash. I have 8GB RAM though so I have a little bit longer between OOM crashes. lol

I’m on 64bit Win7, i5-3570K at 3.4Ghz, GTX 670 with the 358.50 driver from NVIDIA. My cpu and gpu temps never go above 55C. My computer itself isn’t under stress. And I play other pc games without the hitching, memory leak, and crashing. This is unique to the GW2 client. I haven’t tried dropping the graphics into the “I play on a work laptop” level because I want to see the gorgeous HoT surroundings and textures. Hopefully they can nail down the cause of the leak soon.

Valkyrie – [RMPG] Blackgate
Altaholic, can never have just one!

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

the constant crashing is driving me nuts.cant make progress on any meta events in hot.
i have went from maybe once a week crashing to 5-6 times a day since hot launched.

Posted by: autopsie.6159

autopsie.6159

NEVER had a problem with this game until HoT…. Getting crashes every 5-10 minutes like everyone else is… OBVIOUSLY a problem with the game… not my PC, so i emailed support and here is the reply…

THEY TOLD ME TO REMOVE MEMORY FROM MY PC and it was a WINDOWS 32 BIT problem… Not the game.. WTF..

my husband can run this on his laptop with intel UMA with only 32M of video memory and shared 1gig system memory.

THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH NVIDA cards and the game client, not our pc’s, and needs to be fixed ASAP.

UPGRADING TO 64 BIT WILL NOT FIX THIS… it is a game client issue!

Please get this fixed or refund me the money i paid for a game i can no longer play because of bad coding…

Hello —-—-,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The issue you are having is known as an Out Of Memory Error. While we do have some suggestions for helping players work around this issue, ultimately we need you to understand that this is a limitation of 32-bit Operating Systems and not actually of Guild Wars 2 itself. The main issue here is simply memory limitations inherent in 32-bit Operating Systems.

The problem comes in the form of the additional video memory your graphics card has:

— Display Memory: 2257 MB
— Dedicated Memory: 978 MB
— Shared Memory: 1279 MB

This is where it gets a little complicated, but the short version is that the additional memory can push your total available memory into negative numbers resulting in crashes or simply, “out of memory errors.” Some players have resolved this by upgrading to a 64-bit operating system. Others simply have removed physical RAM from the system to bring the memory totals closer to values intended for that revision of Windows (32-bit). Obviously removing RAM from your PC is not an ideal solution but I wanted to give you all the information we have learned regarding these issues. You can read more about this issue from Microsoft here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929605. The important part is listed below:

“For example, if you have a video card that has 256 MB of onboard memory, that memory must be mapped within the first 4 GB of address space. If 4 GB of system memory is already installed, part of that address space must be reserved by the graphics memory mapping. Graphics memory mapping overwrites a part of the system memory. These conditions reduce the total amount of system memory that is available to the operating system.”

One solution presented by players being affected by this is to change the “Maximum pre-rendered frames” in the Nvidia control panel. To do this:

Right-click on your desktop and select “Nvidia Control Panel.”
Select "Manage 3D Settings.”
Scroll down until you find “Maximum pre-rendered frames” and change it from “Use the 3D application settings” to “1.”

Once completed, click “Apply” to save your changes and try Guild Wars 2 again.

Regards,

GM Skull Knight
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://help.guildwars2.com/

“We’ve come for your daughter Chuck.” Michael Keaton, Beetlejuice. 1988

Posted by: trueanimus.4085

trueanimus.4085

i am getting sick of the GW2 support team dancing around this issue.

Above is my wifes reply that she got from the support team, basically telling her not reply to anything else via email and that it is her problem and not the game itself.

They even suggested that she REMOVE ram from her pc, which doesnt make ANY sense.

She is running the 32 bit client and has been for 3 years since the game came out. She has NEVER had any problems like this before.

All the support team did was look at the first line of the crash report and see an OOM error (which seems to be very common atm) and tell her its a windows 32 bit problem and sent a generic reply, with suggestions that are 3 years old. Dropping the pre rendered frames to 1 isnt a solution… it helps because the leak doesnt fill up memory as fast, but it isnt a fix.

btw.. she has plenty of video ram for this game (1 gig vs the 512 recommended)

It has been almost a week since HoT launched and she cant stay on long enough to do anything, even old content like vine wrath or even craft.. can we please get a real fix for this memory leak or at least someone on the support team to admit there is a problem and that it is being worked on.

Btw… I do wvw on my laptop with intel UMA and 32m of video ram.. yes.. 32 MEGS of RAM and i have NO problem with the game other than i have to run in low settings, so this MAY be a problem with Nvidia cards.

The GAME is the problem… the game itself has a memory leak.. PLEASE FIX IT.. or start handing out refunds for the expansion and the core game which people can no longer play.

(edited by trueanimus.4085)

Posted by: Aristide de Beaumont.8623

Aristide de Beaumont.8623

The issue you are having is known as an Out Of Memory Error. While we do have some suggestions for helping players work around this issue, ultimately we need you to understand that this is a limitation of 32-bit Operating Systems and not actually of Guild Wars 2 itself.

And now, explain why I have this problem while I’m using “Windows 7 64” bits and my wife don’t have any while using “Windows 7 32”.
Oh yes, and explain while this was never a problem before HoT if it is a Windows problem, knowing I don’t play this extension.

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

I’m getting this same crash. I have 8GB RAM though so I have a little bit longer between OOM crashes. lol

I’m on 64bit Win7, i5-3570K at 3.4Ghz, GTX 670 with the 358.50 driver from NVIDIA. My cpu and gpu temps never go above 55C. My computer itself isn’t under stress. And I play other pc games without the hitching, memory leak, and crashing. This is unique to the GW2 client. I haven’t tried dropping the graphics into the “I play on a work laptop” level because I want to see the gorgeous HoT surroundings and textures. Hopefully they can nail down the cause of the leak soon.

My system is very close to yours, in fact it was identical when i first got the game, but i now have a GTX770. I have been crashing roughly every hour since the HoT patch. I have lowered my settings as a temporary attempt to improve it but it hasn’t made a difference.

A guildy who was also crashing as much as me said that as of yesterday he started playing in windowed mode and hadn’t crashed. It’s not an acceptable solution, but maybe its something to try while Anet works on fixing this.

Posted by: Chucklet.7290

Chucklet.7290

It seems the devs are somewhat reluctant to even admit the problem (seeing as they said there were very few major issues recently, even tho some people still can’t play either due to this error or due to getting stuck in LS, anywho…).

I get it, it is a busy time, they are trying to fix everything that is exploitable or bugged related to new content for the players that can play, and at thet they are doing quite a good job. But this… It really sucks. I have only gained level 10 in the masteries and unlocked some new content by heavily abusing my hoarded ‘teleport to friend’ items and playing on a mac laptop even older then my own one runing Vista, which didnt chrash, but can’t run over 5 fps, making it just as unplayable .

I am willing to agree it is somehow a combination of Nvidia+GW2 that causes the main issues for most players (I am still not sure it is per se, but w/e), but it is ONLY GW2, no other app has this leak issue with Nvidia cards.

Just a little, little more support and visibility about people actually working on this from the forum staff would be so much appreciated…

Kittens :3

Posted by: arclight.1287

arclight.1287

same problem here.

My game ran smooth as butter without crashes prior to HoT.

Now I crash randomly.. really sucks when you’re in an active event map to crash and come back to an inactive map. Makes the game unfun.

My current rig:
Skylake i7 6700k
32gb ddr4
Radeon R9 Fury
game is running off a Samsung 850 Pro ssd.
Gigabyte G1 gaming motherboard
Windows 10 Pro

Posted by: xvalkyrie.6742

xvalkyrie.6742

My system is very close to yours, in fact it was identical when i first got the game, but i now have a GTX770. I have been crashing roughly every hour since the HoT patch. I have lowered my settings as a temporary attempt to improve it but it hasn’t made a difference.

A guildy who was also crashing as much as me said that as of yesterday he started playing in windowed mode and hadn’t crashed. It’s not an acceptable solution, but maybe its something to try while Anet works on fixing this.

High five! Our pcs rock. Built my baby a few years ago, still going strong. I love being able to play on high settings and have 60fps. But I digress.

I think as time goes on NVIDIA might end up coming out with a new driver to assist in fixing the issue. But it’s probably something Anet will also have to work with them on. And right now its busy time, which I totally get with HoT launch. I currently play on windowed fullscreen mode, since I’ve got a dual monitor set up. Actual windowed would be meh. Fullscreen makes dual monitors pointless, alt+tab. lol

I might go back to goofing off with Wildstar until the leak is fixed. (If anybody hasn’t tried WS, if you like GW2 and Borderlands, it’s like they had a baby. So glad WS has a f2p option now. I just have no time for sub games like when I was younger) I’m in no rush to beat the HoT story, gives me something to do at night after I wrangle the toddler into bed.

Valkyrie – [RMPG] Blackgate
Altaholic, can never have just one!

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

This issue still persists.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

Posted by: Nehalem.8196

Nehalem.8196

Same here… i played today like 10 hours but got like 30 crashes. When I just stand somewhere or do dungeons no crashes occur. But when I join a commander with 20+ ppl around, or any boss on the new maps, it crashes immediately. Sometimes with an arenanet error, sometimes it just freezes and i need to kill the process.
My PC is Win7 64bit , Nvidia gtx980ti.

p.s.: my GF also playing but with an AMD 7950 card has the same issues and crashes but only like 3-5 times compared to my 30.

(edited by Nehalem.8196)

Posted by: Blackwood.9072

Blackwood.9072

This may or may not be relevant, but I’ve tried lowering the resolution and it seems to work. Not always and it may simply be perception rather than fact, but it feels more stable.

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

I just want to say that i still have this problem, i got the same email reply that u guys had.
I tried everything and no luck, i crash in www , in pvp and special in the new maps, sometimes just freezes.
Before hot no problem , but now its just unplayable.
Maybe i just need to get a 64 bit client, but looks like some of u are also having problems with it.
Would like anet to at least reply and say they are aware of the problem and working hard to fix it.

Posted by: aiane.3175

aiane.3175

Lowering resolution may help a bit and make the amount of errors lower, but it doesn’t solve the problem. Problem still exists. And as far as I can see and read here, many people have computer spec higher than minimum requirements so we can’t talk about not enough memory being the only issue here.

Personally, I’m mac user as well and I’ve been dealing with this issue as many, since HoT release. And I can say that it’s getting worse with each day. The errors are becoming more frequent and today I had to restart computer every time after error because GW2 application wouldn’t respond while trying to turn it on.

I would really appreciate to get some information or statement about the issue, if it will be fixed or how should we deal with it because changing operational system or adding more memory to memory which is more than enough already (or at least is supposed to be) isn’t going to solve the problem. And it really spoils the game, when you get kicked either if you play for longer time/get into full maps/into big group of players/event or even in random times.

trueanimus.4085

can we please get a statement from the dev team that they ARE working on this.. or should we all just start demanding our money back and take our gaming elsewhere?

I want to play (or rather i want my wife to be able to play) but as it is, the game is unplayable and defective.

PLEASE FIX or at least let us know your working on the issue.

Posted by: Wielder Of Magic.3950

Wielder Of Magic.3950

I had the OOM error in the coregame as well after long hours of playing or after crowded world events.
Back then I tried everything, changed every setting, disabled uninstalled/re-installed every possible type of software, even made my local computer store check my hardware for errors.
Nothing came up, all clear, yet Anet support insisted that is was an error on my end, and not theirs.

The issues finally stopped when I shelled out money for a new graphics card, a GTX 970.
However, now in HoT the OOM crashes are starting again.
This leads me to believe that we are dealing with a pretty bad memory leak in the HoT client ( and possibly still the coregame as well), but unfortunately Anet has denied this in every possible way so far, and always points the finger at your own system.

I am running Gw2 on an I7 2600 processor, a 4GB GTX 970 Graphics Card, 16 GB of RAM, and a 64 bit Windows 7 OS.

It’s very hard to believe that this system would crash due to being “out of memory”.

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

Same here. Since HoT release GW2 is crashing every hour or so. If I join open world zergs, crash is pretty much guaranteed, the only question is how long the game will work before that happens. Sometimes it is 30 minutes, sometimes an hour. But it WILL crash with OOM error. Always.

Before HoT it was working smooth. I had an occassional crash but it was very rare. Maybe once per month or less. Now I have multiple crashes every evening.

I run a 64-bit Windows with 16 GB RAM so it is NOT an issue with 32-bit system. Other games are working good. It is clearly some fault in the GW2 client given how many people report this issue in the last few days.

The only reason why I keep playing is because I believe that Anet will fix this, right? Right?

(edited by Awe.1096)

Posted by: KryTiKaL.3125

KryTiKaL.3125

I’m getting similar crashes, not as frequent mind you, but they happen often enough that it gets increasingly annoying especially if I’m in the midst of an event or otherwise. There has never seemed to be a specific trigger for the crash, there could have been nothing going on visibly on my screen while I would be running towards an area I’ve run to before without issue and then I would suddenly crash.

I do believe its a memory leak issue and an issue on Arena Net’s part with the game so I really hope it gets addressed soon.

Posted by: jazz.6247

jazz.6247

Like others have said I also get constant crashing/freezing during WB events mostly since HoT release, it’s lucky if I make it through a WB event without crashing. I am running x64 Win 10 Pro with 16gb ram and GTX 980Ti 6gb with latest drivers.

Posted by: Ixillius.5768

Ixillius.5768

Just putting my grievance here with the rest of you. Crashing specially during larger events. I havent been back to teq since the third crash.

Posted by: Daysleeper.5769

Daysleeper.5769

Same story, before HoT crashes only after hours ingame or world events/crowded areas. I knew the OOM back then so was in almost full low settings to play at least longer even with less quality in graphs. After HoT, constant crashes, even in LA or other maps but in HoT maps i get a crash maybe every 15-30, far more in big events I crash constantly -during Auric Meta 7 crashes!-. I got Win7/32bit 4g RAM with ATI 1g but as many have said its not only a Win32 issue.
Anet should stop telling ppl “do this, or that” and fix the client for everyone, either Win 32/64, Mac, ATI/Nvidia or whatever!

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Getting sick of this client crash every 20 mins or so.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

I feel for the folks still stuck in Prologue, but by the Six I am so far behind in the XPac because events (and thus the most Mastery XP) is essentially denied me due to all the OOM crashes.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

trueanimus.4085

just bumping this again because i figure they arent even looking into it.

After a freaking week, people still cant do any of the quests or events in the new expansion and now people in my guild are getting crashes like crazy in wvw/spvp as well.

The game for some, is in a totally unplayable state. Being able to log in for 5 mins then crashing, makes it unplayable because almost ALL the events in the game last longer than 5 mins.

PLEASE FIX THIS

Posted by: BIOT.8513

BIOT.8513

I was having similar problems – crashing every 30 minutes with OOM.

By setting Textures to Medium instead of High I’ve been able to play normally without the crashing (all other settings left at max). This might work for you – so just putting it out there.

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

I am also getting a lot of critical error crashes specifically during meta events. I’ve been sending the ANet reports that the client triggers upon the crash. It is constantly ALWAYS during meta events, listed in order of frequency of crashes:

Tarir
Tangled Depths
Dragon Stand
Verdant Brink

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

Posted by: Innuendo.8674

Innuendo.8674

• Crash <—*
    OOM: Heap, bytes=8355968,
    App: Gw2.exe
    Pid: 4192
    Cmdline: -isRelaunch
    BaseAddr: 00D90000
    ProgramId: 101
    Build: 54779
    When: 2015-10-31T01:44:25Z 2015-10-30T20:44:25-05:00
    Uptime: 0 days 0:53:59
    Flags: 0
  • System <—*
    Name: JASON-PC
    IpAddr: 192.168.1.9
    Processors: 12 [GenuineIntel:6:13:7]
    OSVersion: Windows 6.1 (64 bit)
  • System Memory <—*
    Physical: 24991MB/32744MB 76%
    Paged: 56738MB/65486MB 86%
    Virtual: 224MB/ 4095MB 5%
    Load: 23%
    CommitTotal: 8748MB
    CommitLimit: 65486MB
    CommitPeak: 8812MB
    SystemCache: 7188MB
    HandleCount: 36421
    ProcessCount: 89
    ThreadCount: 1375
  • Process Memory <—*
    Private: 3090MB
    WorkingSet: 2888MB
    PeakWorkingSet: 2924MB
    PageFaults: 81351659
  • Memory Category Usage (Inclusive) <—*
    [Category] [Size(MB)] [Count]
    VRAM 1242.35 34298
    Root 1004.29 1440177
    Art Assets 484.20 11839
    Programmer Data 381.70 395103
    VRAM – Prop Tex 334.11 1049
    Anim Import Packfile 237.95 910
    Anim Import Models 237.95 910
    VRAM – Character Geo 228.52 775
    Engine 154.25 214913
    Game 137.55 114169
    VRAM – Composite Tex 117.75 120
    Character Models 112.63 1640
    Map Assets 106.95 6783
    Uncategorized 102.51 999791
    Prop Models 96.51 2943
    Content 96.50 37301
    Prop Packfile 94.26 594
    Gr 92.58 135568
    VRAM – Gr Postproc 91.39 20
    VRAM – Effect Geo 75.66 534
    VRAM – Gr Geometry 75.31 1593
    VRAM – Prop Geo 73.18 220
    Composite Models 67.04 1054
    Collections 61.58 10209
  • Memory Category Usage (Exclusive) <—*
    VRAM – Prop Tex 334.11 1049
    Anim Import Packfile 237.95 910
    VRAM – Character Geo 228.52 775
    VRAM – Composite Tex 117.75 120
    Uncategorized 102.51 999791
    Content 96.50 37301
    Prop Packfile 94.26 594
    VRAM – Effect Geo 75.66 534
    VRAM – Gr Geometry 75.31 1593
    VRAM – Prop Geo 73.18 220
    Dictionary 58.64 1457
    VRAM – DDI Shader 49.37 28450
    Character Packfile 45.30 224
    Gr 40.69 5475
    Composite Tex Pool 35.84 74
    VRAM – UI Textures 33.55 921
    Composite Packfile 31.14 875
    Text 28.74 3387
    VRAM – Terrain Tex 28.46 39
    Effect Packfile 24.02 282
    Map Zone 23.68 16447
    VRAM – Gr Cloud 20.50 82
    Gr Umbra 19.22 4960

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll]
[DbgHelp.dll version 6.1.7601.17514 (64/32-bit compatible)]

• ClientContextThreadProc Thread 0×73c <—*
  • Trace <—*
    Pc:0109d92f Fr:0814fa9c Rt:01135e50 Arg:00000000 00000000 01d35008 00000243
    Pc:01135e50 Fr:0814fadc Rt:011367f7 Arg:00000000 0000002a 0814fb20 00000000
    Pc:011367f7 Fr:0814fb10 Rt:019a2b82 Arg:0000007b 00000002 84358dbc 732affc4
    Pc:019a2b82 Fr:0814fc08 Rt:0199f751 Arg:ac2807e4 7b6a9510 0814fc50 019a046f
    Pc:0199f751 Fr:0814fc18 Rt:019a046f Arg:00000000 04d88c10 0000001b 0000001b
    Pc:019a046f Fr:0814fc50 Rt:019978d8 Arg:00000000 0109edf9 0000043c 010dd040
    Pc:019978d8 Fr:0814fca0 Rt:013d651b Arg:3cdd2f1b 3cba7554 0814fd30 0846dab8
    Pc:013d651b Fr:0814fcd4 Rt:013d8dbf Arg:3cba7554 0124c803 04d89810 04d89c60
    Pc:013d8dbf Fr:0814fd7c Rt:0124a77e Arg:04d89810 00000002 00000002 00000010
    Pc:0124a77e Fr:0814fdf8 Rt:0124b992 Arg:ac27e0d3 01d1137d 935d3c2a 00000001
    Pc:0124b992 Fr:0814fe38 Rt:01249f51 Arg:04bf5d30 0070c8e0 0109ef78 00000000
    Pc:01249f51 Fr:0814fe58 Rt:011f0730 Arg:04bf5d30 935d3c82 00000000 0070c8e0
    Pc:011f0730 Fr:0814fe90 Rt:011f0858 Arg:00000000 0814fea8 74d5337a 0070c8e0
    Pc:011f0858 Fr:0814fe9c Rt:74d5337a Arg:0070c8e0 0814fee8 771b92e2 0070c8e0
    Pc:74d5337a Fr:0814fea8 Rt:771b92e2 Arg:0070c8e0 7f3386ca 00000000 00000000
    Pc:771b92e2 Fr:0814fee8 Rt:771b92b5 Arg:011f07dc 0070c8e0 00000000 00000000
    Pc:771b92b5 Fr:0814ff00 Rt:00000000 Arg:011f07dc 0070c8e0 00000000 00000000
  • Thread registers <—*
    eax=0814f610 ebx=0814fa58 ecx=01d35008 edx=0814fa58 esi=74d5585e edi=00000000
    eip=0109d92f esp=0814fa34 ebp=0814fa9c
    cs=0023 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00200246

eax-32 0814F5F0 04410888 86801d7c 01218e84 0814f648
eax-16 0814F600 044108a4 0814f660 76d3c42d 0814f610
eax 0 0814F610 80000003 00000000 00000000 76d3c42d
eax
16 0814F620 00000000 ffffffff 88c0f214 ffffffff
eax+32 0814F630 86809688 ffffffff 868050f8 ffffffff
eax+48 0814F640 868025a8 ffffffff 86801d74 00000001
ebx-32 0814FA38 01d35008 00000243 00000000 8685a464
ebx-16 0814FA48 8685a450 1050a490 00000000 00000001
ebx 0 0814FA58 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 35353338
ebx
16 0814FA68 00383639 001287d2 001287d2 0814fa9c
ebx+32 0814FA78 011a44d5 00000000 8685a46c 0814fa98
ebx+48 0814FA88 1050a490 8685a46c 1050a490 00000000
ecx-32 01D34FE8 00ffc760 0161d5c0 00de1b70 00e5b970
ecx-16 01D34FF8 00f7a990 00f8fb10 00f7a9e0 01136cb0
ecx 0 01D35008 2e5c2e2e 2e2e5c2e 676e455c 5c656e69
ecx
16 01D35018 475c7247 78655472 65627543 7070632e
ecx+32 01D35028 00000000 26262030 49432220 65547247
ecx+48 01D35038 72757478 62754365 74614465 6f702061
edx-32 0814FA38 01d35008 00000243 00000000 8685a464
edx-16 0814FA48 8685a450 1050a490 00000000 00000001
edx 0 0814FA58 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 35353338
edx
16 0814FA68 00383639 001287d2 001287d2 0814fa9c
edx+32 0814FA78 011a44d5 00000000 8685a46c 0814fa98
edx+48 0814FA88 1050a490 8685a46c 1050a490 00000000
esi-32 74D5583C 023a0ae9 90909000 ff8b9090 5dec8b55
esi-16 74D5584C 909005eb ff909090 d50b9825 90909074
esi 0 74D5585C ff8b9090 5dec8b55 909005eb ff909090
esi
16 74D5586C d50da425 90909074 ff8b9090 6aec8b55
esi+32 74D5587C 10458d00 1075ff50 ff0c75ff f4e80875
esi+48 74D5588C 85ffffe5 8b0774c0 c25d1045 c883000c

• Code <—*
    0109D90F 806acf01 8d45bc6a 4050e8e2 68ffff83 .j…E.j@P..h…
    0109D91F c4108d55 bcb90500 00006a00 ff751453 …U……j..u.S
    0109D92F e85c9400 008b55b4 8b45b88d 5a178b75 .\….U..E..Z..u
    0109D93F 1883e3f0 8bcb8843 fa8ac32a c2668973 …….C…*.f.s
    0109D94F f88843fb 0fb6c02b c8897bfc 3bca7414 ..C….+..{.;.t.
    0109D95F 68e50300 00bafc69 cf01b990 6acf01e8 h……i….j…
  • Stack <—*
    0814FA34 0109d934 01d35008 00000243 00000000 4….P..C…….
    0814FA44 8685a464 8685a450 1050a490 00000000 d…P…..P…..
    0814FA54 00000001 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 ….Heap, bytes=
    0814FA64 35353338 00383639 001287d2 001287d2 8355968………
    0814FA74 0814fa9c 011a44d5 00000000 8685a46c …..D……l…
    0814FA84 0814fa98 1050a490 8685a46c 1050a490 ……P.l…..P.
    0814FA94 00000000 935d388e 0814fadc 01135e50 …..8]…..P^..
    0814FAA4 00000000 00000000 01d35008 00000243 ………P..C…
    0814FAB4 0000002a 00000000 86859eb0 8685a450 ………..P…
    0814FAC4 7845b198 7845b198 0814fb10 01104d90 ..Ex..Ex…..M..
    0814FAD4 7845b198 00000001 0814fb10 011367f7 ..Ex………g..
    0814FAE4 00000000 0000002a 0814fb20 00000000 ….
    … …….
    0814FAF4 93cb7914 01d77e04 93cb8264 00000001 .y…~..d…….
    0814FB04 00000001 93cb8264 00000001 0814fc08 ….d………..
    0814FB14 019a2b82 0000007b 00000002 84358dbc ...{………5.
    0814FB24 732affc4 7861a374 7861bc74 7845a1bc ..st.axt.ax..Ex
    0814FB34 732ad940 732b34e4 0121cdcf 08416000 @.
    s.4
    s..!..`A.
    0814FB44 00000030 00000000 0814fb74 7719f91d 0…….t……w
    0814FB54 76d414ab 0814fbbc 76d414f1 76d414de …v…….v…v
    0814FB64 93654406 0040c726 000041b4 85c4f2d0 .De.&...A...... 0814FB74 00000024 00000001 00000000 00000000 $............... 0814FB84 00000070 ffffffff ffffffff 76d41449 p...........I..v 0814FB94 76d414f1 00000000 00000000 0000000c ...v............ 0814FBA4 019a2a74 7b6a9510 a0bfcad0 00000000 t*....j{........ 0814FBB4 00000001 00000020 0814fb20 00000001 .... ... ....... 0814FBC4 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000040 ............
    0814FBD4 00000003 93cb60bc 93cb61c4 00000000 …..`…a……
    0814FBE4 7b6a9510 00000020 f7eb04e0 00000000 ..j{ ………..
    0814FBF4 0000000c 0814fb20 00000000 0814fb20 …. ……. …
    0814FC04 935d3e1a 0814fc18 0199f751 ac2807e4 .>]…..Q…..(.
    0814FC14 7b6a9510 0814fc50 019a046f 00000000 ..j{P…o…….
    0814FC24 04d88c10 0000001b 0000001b 4f3f3c50 …………P<?O
    0814FC34 ac2807e4 01d1137d 00000000 00000000 ..(.}………..
    0814FC44 00004e20 00000000 0843d490 0814fca0 N……..C…..
    0814FC54 019978d8 00000000 0109edf9 0000043c .×..........<…
    0814FC64 010dd040 10424310 00000028 507c2510 ....CB.(....%|P 0814FC74 0814fca8 010db8b1 507c2510 00000028 .........%|P(... 0814FC84 01db0e5c 0000001b 010acd5a 00000010 \.......Z....... 0814FC94 010d13ef 04d88c10 00000008 0814fcd4 ................ 0814FCA4 013d651b 3cdd2f1b 3cba7554 0814fd30 .e=../.<Tu.<0... 0814FCB4 0846dab8 04d89854 3cdd2f1b 3cba7554 ..F.T..../.<Tu.< 0814FCC4 3cba7554 3cba7554 3cdd2f1b 3cdd2f1b Tu.<Tu.<./.<./.< 0814FCD4 0814fd7c 013d8dbf 3cba7554 0124c803 |.....=.Tu.<..$. 0814FCE4 04d89810 04d89c60 00000001 00000002 ....`........... 0814FCF4 00000002 00000010 0814fd14 0814fd1c ................ 0814FD04 04d89c60 00000002 0814fde4 0000000c `............... 0814FD14 00000000 0846dac8 00000000 04d89854 ......F.....T... 0814FD24 00000001 0120cfa5 04eb80c8 0846dac4 ...... .......F. 0814FD34 04d8984d 00000001 04eb80c8 0814fd58 M...........X... 0814FD44 0120d774 04eb80c8 741cffc0 00000001 t. ........t.... 0814FD54 024897e8 0814fd90 010a2736 741cffc0 ..H.....6'.....t 0814FD64 0109da8f 741cffd0 013829b0 04d89c40 .......t.)8.
    0814FD74 741cffd0 935d3f6e 0814fdf8 0124a77e …tn?]…..~.$.
    0814FD84 04d89810 00000002 00000002 00000010 …………….
    0814FD94 0814fde4 04d89c60 0070c8e0 00000001 ….`…..p…..
    0814FDA4 0040c725 16fa412c 00000003 00000000 .@.,A……….
    0814FDB4 7719fddd 76d43bdb 00000000 76d43c07 …w.;.v…..<.v
    0814FDC4 936541a6 00000001 0000000a 0070c8e0 .Ae………..p.
    0814FDD4 00000024 00000001 00000000 00000000 $……………
    0814FDE4 ac27e0d3 01d1137d 0040c725 0000001b ..’.}…
    ...... 0814FDF4 935d3fea 0814fe38 0124b992 ac27e0d3 .?].8.....$...'. 0814FE04 01d1137d 935d3c2a 00000001 0040c725 }...*<].....%..
    0814FE14 0070c8e0 00000001 0070c8e0 0814fe08 ..p…….p…..
    0814FE24 00000001 0814fe80 011f0a70 9946a642 ……..p…B.F.
  • Error Logs <—*
    for skill ‘Aw3PF.xcnwE’
    Couldn’t find projectile effect for skill ‘KIWQR.F77q2’
    Model ‘0×1284b8’: Permutation ‘nopaint’ not found, auto selecting permutation
    Couldn’t find projectile effect for skill ‘Y6s+P.8WKlD’
    Couldn’t find projectile effect for skill ‘Zz5tK.pGPgw’
    Texture missing mip chain: 0×00e689
    Model ‘0×123674’: Permutation ‘boworange’ not found, auto selecting permutation
    Couldn’t find projectile effect for skill ‘INSc/.NUlM9’
    Debug token ‘0xeb017’: Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.
    Couldn’t find projectile effect for skill ‘Zz5tK.FNVfN’
    Couldn’t find projectile effect for skill ‘INSc/.NUlM9’
    Model ‘0×102293’: Permutation ‘armorbracers’ not found, auto selecting permutation
    Model ‘0×102293’: Permutation ‘armorhood’ not found, auto selecting permutation
    Debug token ‘0xf1059’: Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.
    Model ‘0×102293’: Permutation ‘armorhood’ not found, auto selecting permutation
  • DirectX Device Info <—*
    VendorId = 0×10de
    DeviceId = 0×13c0
    Version = 10.18.0013.5850
    Description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
    Compat = 0×00100800
    VidMem = 4095 MB

Innuendo.8674

• Crash <—*
    OOM: Heap, bytes=8389088,
    App: Gw2.exe
    Pid: 7340
    Cmdline:
    BaseAddr: 000D0000
    ProgramId: 101
    Build: 54779
    When: 2015-10-31T02:25:02Z 2015-10-30T21:25:02-05:00
    Uptime: 0 days 0:37:53
    Flags: 0
  • System <—*
    Name: JASON-PC
    IpAddr: 192.168.1.9
    Processors: 12 [GenuineIntel:6:13:7]
    OSVersion: Windows 6.1 (64 bit)
  • System Memory <—*
    Physical: 25128MB/32744MB 76%
    Paged: 56745MB/65486MB 86%
    Virtual: 235MB/ 4095MB 5%
    Load: 23%
    CommitTotal: 8741MB
    CommitLimit: 65486MB
    CommitPeak: 8880MB
    SystemCache: 7654MB
    HandleCount: 35535
    ProcessCount: 88
    ThreadCount: 1372
  • Process Memory <—*
    Private: 3059MB
    WorkingSet: 2808MB
    PeakWorkingSet: 2883MB
    PageFaults: 11519562
  • Memory Category Usage (Inclusive) <—*
    VRAM 1189.25 34060
    Root 941.57 989298
    Art Assets 441.71 8297
    Programmer Data 370.76 353630
    VRAM – Prop Tex 329.23 779
    Anim Import Models 188.58 709
    Anim Import Packfile 188.58 709
    VRAM – Character Geo 179.49 651
    Engine 153.15 187078
    VRAM – Effect Geo 150.64 785
    Game 133.84 115619
    Map Assets 111.23 3061
    VRAM – Composite Tex 108.37 114
    Character Models 108.16 1644
    Prop Models 101.87 1289
    Prop Packfile 99.70 264
    Content 96.50 37301
    Uncategorized 93.21 593644
    Gr 90.31 118345
    Composite Models 68.02 1057
    VRAM – Gr Geometry 63.70 428
    Collections 56.51 9842
    Dictionary 53.62 1593
  • Memory Category Usage (Exclusive) <—*
    VRAM – Prop Tex 329.23 779
    Anim Import Packfile 188.58 709
    VRAM – Character Geo 179.49 651
    VRAM – Effect Geo 150.64 785
    VRAM – Composite Tex 108.37 114
    Prop Packfile 99.70 264
    Content 96.50 37301
    Uncategorized 93.21 593644
    VRAM – Gr Geometry 63.70 428
    Dictionary 53.62 1593
    VRAM – DDI Shader 49.33 28367
    Gr 40.86 7876
    Character Packfile 37.83 206
    Composite Tex Pool 35.84 74
    VRAM – UI Textures 32.35 784
    Composite Packfile 32.12 880
    VRAM – DirectX Geo Buffers 30.56 1520
    Effect Packfile 30.11 333
    VRAM – Terrain Tex 25.54 46
    Text 24.90 3077
    VRAM – Gr Cloud 23.75 95
    Map Zone 16.68 6508
    Collide Havok 15.54 30641

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll]
[DbgHelp.dll version 6.1.7601.17514 (64/32-bit compatible)]

• ClientContextThreadProc Thread 0×47c <—*
  • Trace <—*
    Pc:003dd92f Fr:0775f7a0 Rt:004ae2d7 Arg:00000000 00000000 0107a8d8 0000022c
    Pc:004ae2d7 Fr:0775f7e0 Rt:004ae41c Arg:0775f848 001555a0 0000002a 0775f8d8
    Pc:004ae41c Fr:0775f804 Rt:0040150a Arg:00000000 0000002a 72ebab44 72ebab30
    Pc:0040150a Fr:0775f8a4 Rt:00475ef8 Arg:0775f8d8 0775f8d0 0775f8c8 0775f8d4
    Pc:00475ef8 Fr:0775f8dc Rt:004761ef Arg:0775f8f4 0000002a 04988c10 0000001d
    Pc:004761ef Fr:0775f8f8 Rt:0047696b Arg:00716954 0775f984 0806dab8 04989854
    Pc:0047696b Fr:0775f928 Rt:00718dbf Arg:3cedfe36 0058c803 04989810 04989c60
    Pc:00718dbf Fr:0775f9d0 Rt:0058a77e Arg:04989810 00000002 00000002 00000010
    Pc:0058a77e Fr:0775fa4c Rt:0058b992 Arg:591540cb 01d11383 3f020b21 00000001
    Pc:0058b992 Fr:0775fa8c Rt:00589f51 Arg:047f5d30 02491e18 003def78 00000000
    Pc:00589f51 Fr:0775faac Rt:00530730 Arg:047f5d30 3f020b49 00000000 02491e18
    Pc:00530730 Fr:0775fae4 Rt:00530858 Arg:00000000 0775fafc 74d5337a 02491e18
    Pc:00530858 Fr:0775faf0 Rt:74d5337a Arg:02491e18 0775fb3c 771b92e2 02491e18
    Pc:74d5337a Fr:0775fafc Rt:771b92e2 Arg:02491e18 701e9cd8 00000000 00000000
    Pc:771b92e2 Fr:0775fb3c Rt:771b92b5 Arg:005307dc 02491e18 00000000 00000000
    Pc:771b92b5 Fr:0775fb54 Rt:00000000 Arg:005307dc 02491e18 00000000 00000000
  • Thread registers <—*
    eax=0775f314 ebx=0775f75c ecx=0107a8d8 edx=0775f75c esi=74d5585e edi=00000000
    eip=003dd92f esp=0775f738 ebp=0775f7a0
    cs=0023 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00200246

eax-32 0775F2F4 00000000 a6463ab8 00000004 00000004
eax-16 0775F304 00000000 0775f364 76d3c42d 0775f314
eax 0 0775F314 80000003 00000000 00000000 76d3c42d
eax
16 0775F324 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
eax+32 0775F334 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
eax+48 0775F344 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
ebx-32 0775F73C 0107a8d8 0000022c 00000000 0775f7fc
ebx-16 0775F74C 0775f848 0000000a 00000000 00000001
ebx 0 0775F75C 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 39383338
ebx
16 0775F76C 00383830 00000010 00000020 0775f7fc
ebx+32 0775F77C 0775f7a0 004ade74 00000200 00000000
ebx+48 0775F78C 0775f7fc 0775f848 0000000a 00000020
ecx-32 0107A8B8 6143676d 632e636c 00007070 736d6964
ecx-16 0107A8C8 2620782e 69642026 792e736d 00000000
ecx 0 0107A8D8 2e5c2e2e 2e2e5c2e 676e455c 5c656e69
ecx
16 0107A8E8 495c7247 495c676d 654d676d 70632e6d
ecx+32 0107A8F8 00000070 76656c2a 6c536c65 2073746f
ecx+48 0107A908 656c203e 736c6576 00000000 6874614d
edx-32 0775F73C 0107a8d8 0000022c 00000000 0775f7fc
edx-16 0775F74C 0775f848 0000000a 00000000 00000001
edx 0 0775F75C 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 39383338
edx
16 0775F76C 00383830 00000010 00000020 0775f7fc
edx+32 0775F77C 0775f7a0 004ade74 00000200 00000000
edx+48 0775F78C 0775f7fc 0775f848 0000000a 00000020
esi-32 74D5583C 023a0ae9 90909000 ff8b9090 5dec8b55
esi-16 74D5584C 909005eb ff909090 d50b9825 90909074
esi 0 74D5585C ff8b9090 5dec8b55 909005eb ff909090
esi
16 74D5586C d50da425 90909074 ff8b9090 6aec8b55
esi+32 74D5587C 10458d00 1075ff50 ff0c75ff f4e80875
esi+48 74D5588C 85ffffe5 8b0774c0 c25d1045 c883000c

• Code <—*
    003DD90F 806a0301 8d45bc6a 4050e8e2 68ffff83 .j…E.j@P..h…
    003DD91F c4108d55 bcb90500 00006a00 ff751453 …U……j..u.S
    003DD92F e85c9400 008b55b4 8b45b88d 5a178b75 .\….U..E..Z..u
    003DD93F 1883e3f0 8bcb8843 fa8ac32a c2668973 …….C…*.f.s
    003DD94F f88843fb 0fb6c02b c8897bfc 3bca7414 ..C….+..{.;.t.
    003DD95F 68e50300 00bafc69 0301b990 6a0301e8 h……i….j…
  • Stack <—*
    0775F738 003dd934 0107a8d8 0000022c 00000000 4.=…..,…….
    0775F748 0775f7fc 0775f848 0000000a 00000000 ..u.H.u………
    0775F758 00000001 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 ….Heap, bytes=
    0775F768 39383338 00383830 00000010 00000020 8389088….. …
    0775F778 0775f7fc 0775f7a0 004ade74 00000200 ..u…u.t.J…..
    0775F788 00000000 0775f7fc 0775f848 0000000a ……u.H.u…..
    0775F798 00000020 3f02060d 0775f7e0 004ae2d7 ……?..u…J.
    0775F7A8 00000000 00000000 0107a8d8 0000022c …………,…
    0775F7B8 0000002a 00000000 00000003 0775f7fc ………….u.
    0775F7C8 0775f8d4 001555a0 0775f7fc 00000040 ..u..U….u.@…
    0775F7D8 00000020 00000010 0775f804 004ae41c ………u…J.
    0775F7E8 0775f848 001555a0 0000002a 0775f8d8 H.u..U..
    …..u.
    0775F7F8 0775f8c8 00000001 00000001 0775f8a4 ..u………..u.
    0775F808 0040150a 00000000 0000002a 72ebab44 .......*...D..r 0775F818 72ebab30 0000001d f8000090 007f8000 0..r............ 0775F828 007f8080 00000001 00000000 00000080 ................ 0775F838 00000000 00000000 00000080 00000002 ................ 0775F848 00000200 00000200 00000000 00000003 ................ 0775F858 00000004 00000000 00000000 72ee2bf0 .............+.r 0775F868 00000001 00000080 00000000 00000000 ................ 0775F878 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ 0775F888 0775f89c 003f219e 0806e010 b1b164f0 ..u..!?......d.. 0775F898 00000000 00000000 003f4d82 0775f8dc .........M?...u. 0775F8A8 00475ef8 0775f8d8 0775f8d0 0775f8c8 .^G...u...u...u. 0775F8B8 0775f8d4 0000002a 08075780 72ebab30 ..u.*....W..0..r 0775F8C8 00000000 00000000 00000021 00000000 ........!....... 0775F8D8 00000000 0775f8f8 004761ef 0775f8f4 ......u..aG...u. 0775F8E8 0000002a 04988c10 0000001d 007f8080 *............... 0775F8F8 0775f928 0047696b 00716954 0775f984 (.u.kiG.Tiq...u. 0775F908 0806dab8 04989854 3ced9168 3cedfe36 ....T...h..<6..< 0775F918 3cedfe36 3cedfe36 3ced9168 3ced9168 6..<6..<h..<h..< 0775F928 0775f9d0 00718dbf 3cedfe36 0058c803 ..u...q.6..<..X. 0775F938 04989810 04989c60 00000001 00000002 ....`........... 0775F948 00000002 00000010 0775f968 0775f970 ........h.u.p.u. 0775F958 04989c60 00000002 0775fa38 0000000c `.......8.u..... 0775F968 00000000 0806dac8 00000000 04989854 ............T... 0775F978 00000001 04989810 0775f9c0 0806dac4 ..........u..... 0775F988 0498984d 0054af77 04989b8c 0058cb63 M...w.T.....c.X. 0775F998 04989810 00000000 00000000 0775f9d0 ..............u. 0775F9A8 0775f9e8 0058ae1f 04989810 0065f908 ..u...X.......e. 0775F9B8 00000001 04989b58 00000000 0775f9c4 ....X.........u. 0775F9C8 0775f9c5 3f02087d 0775fa4c 0058a77e ..u.}..?L.u.~.X. 0775F9D8 04989810 00000002 00000002 00000010 ................ 0775F9E8 0775fa38 04989c60 02491e18 00000001 8.u.`.....I..... 0775F9F8 0065f908 dd018753 00000004 00000000 ..e.S........... 0775FA08 7719fddd 76d43bdb 00000000 76d43c07 ...w.;.v.....<.v 0775FA18 3eb9af3e 00000001 0000000a 02491e18 >..>..........I. 0775FA28 00000024 00000001 00000000 00000000 $............... 0775FA38 591540cb 01d11383 0065f908 0000001d ..Y……e…..
    0775FA48 3f020be1 0775fa8c 0058b992 591540cb …?..u…X..@.Y
    0775FA58 01d11383 3f020b21 00000001 0065f908 ….!..?……e.
    0775FA68 02491e18 00000001 02491e18 0775fa5c ..I…….I.\.u.
    0775FA78 00000001 0775fad4 00530a70 393495fd ……u.p.S…49
    0775FA88 00000000 0775faac 00589f51 047f5d30 ……u.Q.X.0]..
    0775FA98 02491e18 003def78 00000000 02491e18 ..I.×.=…….I.
    0775FAA8 00000000 0775fae4 00530730 047f5d30 ……u.0.S.0]..
    0775FAB8 3f020b49 00000000 02491e18 02491e18 I..?……I…I.
    0775FAC8 02491e18 0775fab8 00535753 0775fb2c ..I…u.SWS.,.u.
    0775FAD8 00530a70 3934a1e5 00000000 0775faf0 p.S…49……u.
    0775FAE8 00530858 00000000 0775fafc 74d5337a X.S…….u.z3.t
    0775FAF8 02491e18 0775fb3c 771b92e2 02491e18 ..I.<.u….w..I.
    0775FB08 701e9cd8 00000000 00000000 02491e18 …p……….I.
    0775FB18 00000000 00000000 00000000 0775fb08 …………..u.
    0775FB28 00000000 ffffffff 771f1a05 0071a274 ………..wt.q.
  • Error Logs <—*

Map load hang on STATE_MODELS_STREAM detected: MapId: 1041, Position: (-1250.579956, 17132.699219, -3625.600098), Completion: 0.000000
    Model ‘0×1285bb’: Permutation ‘nopaint’ not found, auto selecting permutation
    Model ‘0×12854e’: Permutation ‘nopaint’ not found, auto selecting permutation
    Model ‘0×101fb3’: Permutation ‘b’ not found, auto selecting permutation
    Texture ‘0×03539b’ dimensions too small
    Loading ‘0×03539b’ texture failed
    Model ‘0×082245’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Model ‘0×082244’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
    Model ‘0×0ea52d’: LightningSetActionPoints: lightning ‘fluxsystem’ not found.
  • DirectX Device Info <—*
    VendorId = 0×10de
    DeviceId = 0×13c0
    Version = 10.18.0013.5850
    Description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980
    Compat = 0×00100800
    VidMem = 4095 MB

Posted by: DemonNinja.1602

DemonNinja.1602

I did a clean install of everything and I am still having this issue. My game was running smooth and fine before. Now every time I do a meta event in HoT the game crashes to desktop. Yo, can we kittening get a developer response for kittens sake!

Aerilon Starsider
Elementalist Extraordinaire
http://twitch.tv/dustydemonninja

Posted by: Anat.1765

Anat.1765

I dont have HOT, I played WvW for a couple hours and crashed at least 3 times.

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

I did a clean install of everything and I am still having this issue. My game was running smooth and fine before. Now every time I do a meta event in HoT the game crashes to desktop. Yo, can we kittening get a developer response for kittens sake!

Reinstalling will not help. Someone dug up a year old thread where one of AreneNet devs confirms what I was recently suspecting basing on available evidence. This is GW2 software limitation and as such can only be fixed by ArenaNet. That or you can tune your GW2 to potato-like graphic settings even if you have a 4000$ computer with state of art hardware. I will keep experimenting with various settings and configs and I will post all conclusions soon but don’t expect much at this point. There is a way of making GW2 stable or stable-ish but at a cost of significant visual quality drop.

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

Getting to point to giving up. Just now I was in DS and we had boss 0% then bam I get OOM error for the millionth time. So relog, relog into a dead instance ofc b/c mega server INSTANTLY fills that spot I vacated due to that crash. I had also crashed 3x leading up to that point but I was lucky enough to get back in but not at the end.

So I try to rejoin players in my group in that instance and now it’s full. Then after a bit it tells me network error. No one that crashed could get back in either. 2 hours of work, gone. I get no loots, no exp, no end reward, no nothing.

Anet, your client is not STABLE. I have dozens of games that never crash like this, it’s only GW2. So please stop saying it’s our fault and just have a look into this, thanks.

Oh and please put in a grace period, I mean I relogged in less than 30 seconds yet it dumps me into another, dead instance and not the one I was in. I was in there for 2 hours so I should be able to get back in right?

Btw, I had purposefulley lowered my graphics to potatoe levels which I shouldn’t have to I might add and it still crashed. This has nothing to do with what settings I have, potatoe or high it does not matter; crash wars will crash no matter what. In HoT, in LA, in another map…it crashes. I had this issue for over a year now, but it’s even worse in HoT.

Lastly, this is not just me…at least 20 other people had the exact same thing happen to them at the same time as me; we all got CTD and relog into the same dead instance so this is not just a couple people that it’s happening too.

(edited by fixit.7189)

Posted by: OddButterfly.6218

OddButterfly.6218

Ever since Heart of Thorns my has Guild Wars 2 client keeps crashing constantly and after every update as well. This is very upsetting as I am being jipped out of achievement points,experience points and loot from events every time it crashes during an event I am participating in. It is literately crashing every couple of minutes as of today 10/31/15, it is getting a lot worse over the last week to the point I cannot even play the game. I spent good money on this expansion and I would truly like to enjoy it.

trueanimus.4085

can we please get a dev to reply to something about the crashes..

at least let us know its being worked on??

PLEASE

Posted by: Jack.1469

Jack.1469

Events like Dragon Stand are unplayable because of these crashes. Getting kicked from maps means my spot gets taken during the last 5 minutes of the event by some some sod who didn’t contribute squat.

Anet, I paid for this game. I’ve bought gems in the past. Please fix this soon.

Posted by: Mallisqo.5903

Mallisqo.5903

seen lots of comments about crashing…on PCs. I’ve got the same problem with a Mac. yes… a Mac. When it crashes, the game gives me a message “Heap,bytes=23828316”. It’s happened when I’ve tried to switch to a different character or left Mad King’s Labryrinth or just standing doing nothing… just .. freeze.. then crash. Lost count of how many times it’s happened now.

Innuendo.8674

Any event of significant size is unplayable. This includes Core and HoT content. This includes WvW and EoTM. Everything ultimately leads to a OOM crash and being unable to rejoin the map that my friends are still participating in. Loss of content, experience, chests, achievements, etc.

Never experienced this prior to the release of HoT.
i7 3930
32 GB RAM
980 Classified

(edited by Innuendo.8674)

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

I can guarantee a OOM error by loading into lions arch > guild hall > open guild panel (move mouse whilst it opens).

It’s almost at the point it’s easy to reproduce.

I can get coherent.dll errors (by opening the trading post) a few times.

It seems there are multiple serious bugs in the latest build- that would be great if these ones can be fixed asap.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Posted by: Hydrangea.6014

Hydrangea.6014

so since last week, i’ve probably crashed over 500 times. starting to get the hang of avoiding it (at a huge expense to my fun). so i’ve got a few points i’d like to share:

firstly, the new zone is GOD AWFUL! crashing is worst here averaging one every ten mintues or so with normal play (walking around exploring, looking for events). if i stay in one “area” (loosely defined as near a POI/WP/outpost in close proximity) i can play for approx 30mins – 2 hours before crashing. HOWEVER, in order to be rewarded the appropriate meta event rewards, I CAN’T LEAVE THE AREA or i crash. my participation is usually <50% from “bring supplies to outpost” and “defend against monsters at night.” the rewards are weak and if i try to walk around to raise my participation CRASH. try to reconnect and maybe preserve my progress? NOPE 0% participation. this leads to me hanging out near an outpost, afk 98% of the time waiting for an event to start under my nose, trying not to do anything that causes a crash. pretty kittening lame for $100 worth of new content (yeah base expac is $50, but i paid for the big one because i felt the devs deserved it. YOU BET I FEEL BETRAYED)

second, the water (rivers lakes etc) in the new zone ALWAYS HAS REFLECTIONS. i can’t turn them off, in my F11 settings, “reflections” are set to “none,” but i’m certainly seeing reflections in the water (and the water looks ‘shiny’ unlike the rest of the low-gfx water in the rest of the game) my previous cpu crashed often if reflections were left on, could this be part of the problem?

third, the Mad King’s Labyrinth seems perfectly fine. i did a 4 hour binge of MKL after hating the passive wait-y crash-frustrated HoT PvE. 4 hours and no crash, not even the weird patchy blue/green graphics glitch that occurs just before a crash.

finally, i want to enjoy HoT, i really do. the stuff i’ve seen between crashes looks really cool, but then CRASH before i get my rewards… it took 3 days before i even was able to get in to the new zone and now i’m a week behind in progress compared to my peers (guildies who are all approx 20k AP. we all play about the same time, all paced about the same) my peers are way ahead now with mastery level 50+ and here i am with…. 5. hurray for metroidvania, i’ll play with my peers next expac i guess

TL;DR: if you crash in HoT ALL THE kittenING TIME, try to move around less, stay in one area to reap meta-event rewards. does anyone have problems in Mad King’s lab? oh and btw HoT water ALWAYS HAS REFLECTIONS

Herby May – Ehmry Bay
[SLVR] [blb]

Posted by: Haze.9647

Haze.9647

BUMP PLEASE FIX

Posted by: zayshiasin.8530

zayshiasin.8530

I have an older NVIDIA card and although I’m not having the horrible crashes everyone else seems to have, (which I’m so sorry… i would be so upset if I couldn’t play at all), I AM having horrible lag.. especially in WvW. It’s so bad, I can’t play at all. I do DC when the lag gets that bad. It makes me wonder if it is the newer cards…. hmmm