Client locks up after WP in WvW

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: NuclearPrinny.4203

NuclearPrinny.4203

This has been happening a lot to me using the 64-bit game client. This is a pretty random bug, god knows what triggers it honestly. I find that after an hour of playing in WvW, if I WP back it gets stuck in the loading screen to the point I have to close the game completely and go back. Really horrible bug when a queue is up there to 20+ and you were already in :/

The reason I mention 64-bit is because it happens mostly using that client. If I just the 32-bit one, well… I can’t simply go back to that since I get into random crashes…

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

This doesn’t happen to me, but I get random d/c’s when I try to queue for a map, and waypointing takes forever sometimes. I use up-to-date non-beta graphics, with best performance settings.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Posted by: deltaconnected.4859

deltaconnected.4859

Happens to me and several others as well, not necessarily at the same time. You can wait 120 seconds for whatever’s failing to load to time out but it’ll happen every waypoint til restarting the client anyway. Looking at -maploadinfo has the models loaded count some number lower than the models total. When it does finally get past it, the NPC models will be missing/invisible (nameplates only) and occasionally other things, like your weapons, will be too.

17833742: Error: Map load hang on STATE_AGENT_STREAM detected: IsWorldReady: 1, CharLoadingCount 7 <- this is the only line that’s in the log that doesn’t appear in a good load.

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Been getting the same issue along with some other people I know, it’s driving me crazy.