Client shuting down during Vinewrath

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Peth.5179

Peth.5179

I often get this problem:

I’m doing Silverwastes and during all of the events everything is ok, but after the breach, when Vinewrath is beginning, I’m just getting disconnected and my client shuts down.
Anyone know how to fix it ? I have to say that’s very irritating, because sometimes it happens in the middle of Vinewrath boss fight.
I have to add that it doesn’t happen in any other situations (besides some occasional, typical disconnections). I am sure that it’s tied just to Vinewrath.

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

Your not alone. however, mine is when ever if feels like it in SW. Happens about 20-30 mins. and happening all day. Yesterday was totally fine, today was been ick. And it’s not my router (which by the 2nd time I rebooted and no effect) or the normal wifi/internet d/c). the error windows pos ans says the client had suffered a serious error that prevents it from running and asks to send an error log. (sent 2 of them to see if that helps any.) having rotten luck trying to get the beta portal and then this happens. It’s like the Six don’t want me to play beta T.T or at all.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!

Posted by: Aerin Dark Water.6283

Aerin Dark Water.6283

ok, I can say that without a doubt, it is something with the SW map. I went to dry top and played 2 hours, then thought “ok, I’ll try SW again.” nope. Was about 40% on the breach meter and crashed again. It’s something in the map after whatever update was done today.

Want an art commission of your character? PM me to find out how! In-game gold art commissions!