Clocktower end chest not giving loot.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Jhadur.8027

Jhadur.8027

I did the Clocktower jump puzzle with my thief yesterday, thought I’d do it with my lvl 53 warrior today and I got 20 Empereal Fragments from the chest and not a Mad King Chest that I thought I’d get.
I assumed it was because the character wasn’t 80 yet so I did it on my lvl 80 Ele and didn’t get anything from the end chest at all.

I’m hoping that this is a bug.

Posted by: PurdueEE.2703

PurdueEE.2703

What’s even better is after this last patch if you do it again after getting the Fragments, you can open the chest but get absolutely nothing

Posted by: quakeroatmeal.4829

quakeroatmeal.4829

+1 min kitten counts

Posted by: Zeal.8057

Zeal.8057

Yeah I can’t find anything anywhere that says they took away the Trick or Treat reward after your first completion of the day. Yet they aren’t being rewarded, I hope its a bug :/ I want my ToT bags

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

The Mad King Chest is only awarded once per account. So if you already got it with your thief, your warrior can no longer receive it.

It is only sensible that the chest will only give the 20 Empyrial Fragments once per day (just like other jumping puzzles).

Still, I believe it is unfair that the chest no longer gives Trick or Treat Bags on repeats.

Posted by: Jhadur.8027

Jhadur.8027

Last year I could get the Mad Kings footwear on multiple characters as I have several lvl 80s. This year I can only get the gloves on one character?
That’s a bit silly ?

(edited by Jhadur.8027)

Posted by: Mytherceria.2468

Mytherceria.2468

I got the empyreal fragments and now whenever I open the chest it opens but does not give any loot. Obviously a bug.

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |