Clocktower kicks me out [BUG]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Hi,

has anyone noticed a strange behaviour of the clocktower? So let me tell you.. I am doing everything alright (yeah I am a clocktower beginner, but I keep trying and trying, so falling and restarting when I am too slow is not what I am talking about ^^)

What happens is that I get kicked out even when I am doing everything alright (= I am not touching the fog and I am not jumping into it! That’s how I can see it on my computer). I jump all they way to the first place where you have to wait and I stand there (definetely!) and then it suddenly kicks me out. It’s not the only place where I get kicked out.. :-(

So I asked other players what did they see?
Someone mentioned I would run and then jump straight into the fog O.o (That is not going to happen on my screen!!)
On my screen other people also jump into the fog and then fly to my point (which means they do not get kicked out, because they did not hit the fog), so I think that’s not the point..

Very weird is that I tried it yesterday and I didn’t experience that once.
I am a little bit better than yesterday, but what can this help me, when the game decides to kick me out nearly every try??

I could try it without the new fov thing.. would be an idea, but I am a little bit lost, what to do..

Any idea?

Navi.7142

Well, without fov it does not occur!!
What does that mean? (obviously for me, not to try the tower with fov, but could you please be aware that it can cause problems with the tower? anyway I will link that thread in the fov-thread)

(edited by Moderator)

Navi.7142

Sorry, I was happy too early.. it happens with and without fov.. :-(

Navi.7142

It gets worse and worse.. now I can be lucky if I make it into the tower and get the bug described above. what happens right now is that it kicks me into the space where I can swim around… -.-

Posted by: Ghost.5439

Ghost.5439

http://www.xfire.com/video/5bc7c0/

this happened to me after I just jumped on a platform and I got to see the loadings screen (just like after I failed), but I spawned at the place at the beginning of the video. Very strange bug!

(edited by Ghost.5439)

Posted by: MrHibachi.5641

MrHibachi.5641

Several posts have already been made about this.