Clone offhand.

Clone offhand.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

It’s been known in the memer community for a while and after a search I couldn’t find any mention if the problem in the bug reports. So just incase some people are unaware mesmer clones have no offhand weapons, and I could see people marking this as such a minor issue but in a game where aesthetics are what we strive for this is something rather hampering.

Messes with RPers.

WvW with any shiny offhand makes it easier than it already is to get picked out of your clones.

same for sPvP tho it’s still easy to tell and read behaviour.

PvE you just look silly.

I know it’s not game breaking but it’s rather important on a sentimental level for all mesmers.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Clone offhand.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Anything that makes it too easy to identify a clone is a gameplay problem; it’s not just sentimental.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Clone offhand.

Daishi.6027

Can I get more mes props to confirm so this is noticed and not just swept under the rug?

Clone offhand.

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

Yea, it’s been this way for a while now. Thought it was a bug but the devs haven’t done anything to fix it so I suppose it’s intended.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

Clone offhand.

Daishi.6027

If it is intended can we get a response please? Since beta I’ve heard nothing of the sort.

Clone offhand.

Posted by: Elvareus.7453

Elvareus.7453

Any word on this? I would like at least a response as well as I rerolled a Mesmer with the simple intention of wearing double Bolt. In WvW I’d stick out like a sore thumb if my clones didn’t have an offhand Bolt.

Clone offhand.

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

This is ridiculous! There are numerous threads about this annoying bug and not a single acknowledgement from a mod to confirm it is known and being worked on :/

Clone offhand.

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

In WvW I’d stick out like a sore thumb if my clones didn’t have an offhand Bolt.

Offhand torch isn’t much better since you are glowing like a candle while your clones are not…

Clone offhand.

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

Just recently i noticed, while fighting underwater, the clones werent weilding any weapon.
Was using a 2handed Trident btw.

Clone offhand.

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

yeah i need a response aswell its crippling me xD

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Clone offhand.

Posted by: squallaus.8321

squallaus.8321

It’s pretty unbelievable that something like this is left unattended when one of the primary functions of the clones is to confuse the enemy from being able to tell which is the real mesmer. A mesmer is already squishy enough, if you’re going to so blatantly point out which is the real thing amongst the clones, then you might as well put a permanent marker (cough downed state cough) on our heads.

(edited by squallaus.8321)