(Code=7:11:3:191:101) Problem

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ancalagon.2953

Ancalagon.2953

For the last 3 days, I have been experiencing this problem. My home server is NSP and every time i try to log into SoR BL from pve or anywhere else, it puts me back to the loading screen and giving me the Code=7:11:3:191:101 problem. I can go into every other map in wvw including Edge of the Mists but not SoR BL. I seem to be the only person in my guild experiencing this problem and its making gaming in wvw kind of hard. This also happened yesterday in pvp in the Battle of Kyhlo map. It wouldn’t load me into the map and it DC’d me back to the character selection screen. Please fix this.

Attachments:

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

I’m having that problem since friday too.

Right now only my thief is getting that error when i try to login with her. Looks like it only happens to me when i move to some maps, like in friday for example every alt i tried to move to divinity’s reach got that error message or a client crash.

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I am having the exact same error code but different circumstances.

I have 10 characters.

8 in Lions Arch – Tried all of them, cant load lions arch, map loads for 5 minutes and eventually client disconnects giving me the above error code.

2 characters not in Lions arch
Ratasum – works fine
Drytop – works fine

Looks like i cant access that one particular map?

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

I’m having the same problem, but a different location… for me, it’s Caeladon Province. Sent a character there via waypoint, and now I can’t log into that character.

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Having same problem with code 7.

I logged on to char in Field of Ruins, waypointed to Gendarran Fields now getting the same code everytime i try and log in, stuck on loading screen til it times out.

On another char I logged in fine, she was in Lions Arch tried to waypoint her too South sun now stuck on loading screen til she times out, now pretty scared to move any char by waypoint since thats appears to be the issue for me, able to gain access til I try to move via waypoint then lost to loading screen.

UK here on NA server.

Update : recieved an email from support, saying they are aware of the issues to and keep an eye on the forums.

(edited by Missy.7356)

Posted by: AngelSlayer.3694

AngelSlayer.3694

I encountered this problem since last night with 2 of my characters in Frostgorge Sound (infinite loading screen /w this error code ) , later on I tried with my other 2 Characters in Divinity’s reach but got the same error code as well.

*I did some testing, 1-2 of 10 times I can get through the loading screen but when I got in , I cant use any skills , skill buttons were just flashing for minutes , Which made this unplayable

EU server – Fissure of Woe

Please fix this serious issue , Anet.

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Lions arch now loads for me, but just as OP i cant access red borderlands (Sanctum of rall borderlands in our matchup)

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: DTS.3745

DTS.3745

Same for me… 4 of my mains stuck in LA atm. Fort Aspenwood NA here. I posted a support ticket about it so hopefully it gets fixed soon. I tried repairing the client aswell but it didnt help.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You will find Dev posts in the pertinent thread about this issue over in Tech Support.

Good luck.

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

got the same issue.. BUT i can enter the game.. all works flawless CEPT dungeons\fractals and instances as soon as i wanna enter with a group..