Collections Bug for CM

Collections Bug for CM

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: jbondo.9817

jbondo.9817

I’ve reported this several times in the past month, but I’ve gotten no responses.

This CM bug is blocking my progress. I’ve unlocked Ministry Vestments for the dungeon CM, but it won’t show up as unlocked in my collections panel. This is one of the last three collections that I have left, and this collection is one skin from being complete! I’ve reported it several times over the last few months with no response..

If you could check my account see the error that I’m talking about that’d be neat!

Dusty Dawg

Collections Bug for CM

Posted by: NemesisT.4809

NemesisT.4809

Same problem here! At least I received a response. Response: Can’t help you! Tough luck! Use the forum!
Alright I’ll use it! I’m seriously annoyed. One piece won’t unlock (the skin is even marked as “skin unlocked”), but mine is one of the underwater weapons. After asking other guild members, this seems to be a common problem, with different dungeon collections.
Please, if there isn’t any new content at least fix bugs like this one, which obviously isn’t
a new thing at all.
(sorry for any misspelling or grammatical errors – not a native speaker)

Collections Bug for CM

Posted by: lollo.1902

lollo.1902

same problem for SE… one month of tiket and nothing…

Collections Bug for CM

jbondo.9817

Yeah I’m very frustrated with A-net right now.

Dusty Dawg

Collections Bug for CM

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

It happens since more then a year. Issue is that still some players unlock these skins in pvp. If you unlock skins in pvp this collection issue MAY happen!

From time to time there are reports that after an patch anet fixed it for some or alot of players. So actually anet is working on this in the background, but noone really knows how or at which point they completly fix it.

Only thing you can do: Go on with other collections/things and just check after updates if your collection is set to completion.

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Collections Bug for CM

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

A lot of people have this problem. Other threads with same issue:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Skin-Counts-for-Wardrobe-but-not-Collection/first#post5017150

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Sorrow-s-Embrace-Collector-bugged/first#post5037655

Anet has never replied on forum and says they’re working on it when you submit a ticket.

So far the closest I can get to an explanation is that this affects skins that you unlock in custom arenas in pvp, but it’s a very small sample size so who knows.

Collections Bug for CM

Posted by: Lukas.7159

Lukas.7159

got the same problem, im only missing one single weapon for the whole achievment

pls anet, whoever reads this please remind your staff to fix this asap

StereoElectro & Dance On M D M A

Collections Bug for CM

jbondo.9817

Looked at the updates and I don’t think they know this is an issue

Dusty Dawg

Collections Bug for CM

jbondo.9817

11 days since i’ve reported this issue still no fix and i am one skin from dungeoneer

Dusty Dawg

Collections Bug for CM

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

It’s been two months since I reported it. And yeah, in the same boat, if the bug gets fixed I finish the achievement.