Collections?

Collections?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

From the Dulfy site:

• Brewmaster Collection (not able to activate)
  • Fine Wining Collection (not able to activate)
  • Hero of the People Collection (not able to activate)

This has been the same for nearly 2 months, and not a word from anyone as to why it hasn’t been fixed or even if there’s an ETA.

What’s going on guys?

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

Collections?

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Ok, I really am at a loss to understand why this has been neglected for so long. We know that devs and at least Anet staff read these posts, so why the hesitation to fix these achievements? There’s not even been a word of mention about these being bugged by anyone that can put up a red post.

There’s been achievements that were bugged yesterday and fixed today, that pertain to the living story from the most recent patch, so why not these collections?

Personally I have 2 bank tabs full of stuff to get rid of, if only the collections could get fixed in a timely manner. I’m sure others are with me on this.

Again, I have to ask… what’s going on??

Collections?

Posted by: BlackyWarsX.5384

BlackyWarsX.5384

I was just about to start a thread regarding these collections on my own! Thank you for starting one

How can it be, that the collections are buggy since they’ve been released? No one seems to care (neither Arenanet, nor the players), but I find this quite disturbing. I am hoarding tons of champion bags just in case the collection will be fixed someday. At least I hope it will be.

Does Arenanet know about this bug? Are they working on this – or at least looking into this?

Collections?

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

bump this up in hope it gets finallly seen here and an official response

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Collections?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They’re aware based on the response from support. We likely won’t see a fix until after the current season when they do another feature update.

Collections?

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

What response? Where? Link the thread where they’ve responded please?

This is already well overdue.

Collections?

Posted by: Angel.6085

Angel.6085

They’re aware based on the response from support. We likely won’t see a fix until after the current season when they do another feature update.

This is unacceptable IMO. I get that they like to bundle fixes into larger things as to not create much downtime. But they had the WvW S3 Update AND the Halloween Update AND the LS Update to address these and they haven’t.

Why exactly should we feel any relief that they’re looking into it when they have had three great updates in which to bundle a fix in? Instances like this are why there are GW2 user that feel Anet doesn’t care.

I also am aware that you said Feature pack, but that’s just lazy. Why do players need to wait for a feature pack update to repair broken feature pack updates?

YB>DB>BG>SOR>TC>BG>FA>DB>SOS>BP Guardian
Formerly [rB], [OPED], [Choo]
Guild Leader [DN] Digital Nemesis

(edited by Angel.6085)

Collections?

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

At this stage, it feels obvious to me that the collections were just being shown off and weren’t intended to be in the game yet. Why, we may never know.

At any rate, the items for these collections are easily obtained. Consume what you have if you need the space and write it off as a bad experience. It’s time to move on.

Collections?

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

bump this for visibility, I stopped actively doing collections because I’m not sure if some are still bugged, the last time I tried the champion-bag collection (you have to find various rarities of champion bags) wasn’t working and I kept some champion bags in my inventory.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

Collections?

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

At this stage, it feels obvious to me that the collections were just being shown off and weren’t intended to be in the game yet. Why, we may never know.

At any rate, the items for these collections are easily obtained. Consume what you have if you need the space and write it off as a bad experience. It’s time to move on.

I think I already mentioned I have 2 bank tabs full of items waiting to be consumed/opened for when/IF the collections are fixed. I for one can’t understand their hesitance to fix these collections. To me at least, the only bug here is Anet’s unwillingness to move to get this sorted like what should have been done over 2 months ago.

Marcus, the ones listed on the dulfy site (http://dulfy.net/2014/09/08/gw2-items-collections-guide/) are still bugged, and I’m beginning to think it’s intended to be that way. There’s been no response from any Anet staffer/dev on the state of this, and one has to wonder if this was a feature in the feature pack, why it hasn’t been fixed yet.