Commander Badge choice removed from 4 to 1

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

I’m not sure if this has happened to anyone else, or when it happened as i don’t often use my commander badge, but just last week i went to use it and on the initial creation, i had the choice of 4 colours as usual, so i chose red. But ever since then i’m stuck with only red, the other 3 colours do not show up as available choice any more. Iv’e ofc relogged into the game many times since then and tried it on different characters, but red is still the only choice i have available.

I did submit an in-game bug, but felt i should post here too since the couple of times i asked in map chat if anyone else had this problem the reply was no. So it seems it’s only affecting me at this point. Or has anyone else found this problem?

In any case, i would appreciate a fix as i use different colours on different characters, such as my guardian always uses blue to match her dye theme, while my ele uses red etc. At least, please some 1 confirm if this is a bug or intended change, thank you.

Edit: changed the No. of original colours to 4 from 3 and amended the title accordingly.

(edited by Tiger Ashante.1792)

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

There are 4 commander colors..
Blue, Red, Purple, Yellow

So I would file a bug report, since you only see 3 at best.. :-/

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

There are 4 commander colors..
Blue, Red, Purple, Yellow

So I would file a bug report, since you only see 3 at best.. :-/

Ugh you’re right there were 4 colours, i forgot about the yellow lol.

I’ll edit the topic title to reflect that.

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Doesn’t occur for me, I just switched between the colours (and tagged up and back down after changing the colour) and it seems to be working just fine here.

edit: Just to be sure, you do tag down before trying to change the colour?

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!