Common Fractals Bugs

Common Fractals Bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Rarespawn.6028

Rarespawn.6028

#1: Dying in the Cliffside Fractal
It sucks if you fall and hit a cliff on the way down and die, instead of falling through the air and being downed back at checkpoint. Nobody can reach you to rez you, and everyone else is forced to commit suicide and restart at checkpoint. I have a real knack for hitting the rocks on my way down, and sometimes this has happened twice in the same run. Please don’t punish my group because I am terrible at jumping : (

#2: Dying in the Uncategorized Fractal
Same problem as #1. If you die and happen to hit part of the cliff, nobody can reach you to rez you, and everyone is forced to commit suicide and restart.

#3: Jade Maw Boss fight, targeting you while you are down.
I really think he shouldn’t be able to target you if you are downed. It sucks when he targets you once, and you don’t make it to a crystal, then he targets you again while you are downed and just kills you straight out because you don’t even have the option of picking up a crystal even if you are right next to it. Nobody even has a chance to rez you.

#4: Gate before final boss in Snowblind Fractal
People will rush the boss so fast that a gate gets thrown up. Which is fine, since you put the flag there, you click on it and it will transport you inside the gate. But two or three times now I’ve gotten caught in the middle of the gate as it was getting put up, and then I am stuck inside of it and I can’t reach the flag. Sometimes I’ve managed to wiggle my way out, but other times I’ve just been stuck.

#5: Tree growth in the Swampland Fractal
I died in one of the spots where trees spontaneously grow, you know, to block an area off. The trees grew over me, but my party was still able to rez me. Unfortunately I was then stuck inside the tree. I had to wait until the trees changed spots again before I was able to get out. It would have been nice to be able to restart from checkpoint, but didn’t even have that option since I couldn’t die. (a /kill command would be a nice feature).

Mesmer 80, Elementalist 80, Guardian 80, Ranger 40

Common Fractals Bugs

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I think a /stuck command, which restarts you at the last checkpoint in the downed state, would help almost all of these. then again, we’d probably just complain that we were then forced to use it…

Common Fractals Bugs

Posted by: Rarespawn.6028

Rarespawn.6028

Better than being perma stuck.

Mesmer 80, Elementalist 80, Guardian 80, Ranger 40

Common Fractals Bugs

Posted by: Trollhammer.7439

Trollhammer.7439

1. Sound bug in the Dredge fractal. Repeated “peoew” and nothing else. Reported by multiple people.
  2. Invisible dredge shooter. Apparently some of the adds that spawn during the bomb run end up stack in walls, but still able to shoot you. Combat log registers their damage as “Unknown”.
  3. People still occasionally die after Jade Maw event, even if they did have shard in their hands.
  4. Charr followers in urban combat fractal refuse to engage enemy unless attacked first. This is problematic since the whole point of having them is to absorb initial burst from Ascalonian warriors/mages.
  5. Mossman and the final boss in the frozen fractal are still perfectly glitchable into a state where their combat AI just gives up.
  6. Archidiviner also has this issue, though not permanent, so he eventually resets. Though this one is not caused by stacking in unreachable areas. I speculate that something with necromancer skills does it.
  7. As a guardian I spend 90% of the second Archdiviner fight in a cage. It is probably not a bug, but incredibly annoying.
  8. Jade Maw sound/animation still often goes way out of sync with the damage from its ray. I speculate that hitting it with a crystal while it is attacking does it.

Common Fractals Bugs

Posted by: OrinX.1962

OrinX.1962

You want to make the Jade Maw even easier?

Common Fractals Bugs

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

i heard the legend of /sit command which helps to unstuck

kill all ze thingz

Common Fractals Bugs

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

Underwater Fractal. %51 of the time, the one or more mobs in the first cage are stuck inside the upper rock(ceiling) at cages. You must PBAoe to kill them…

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

(edited by rhodoc.2381)

Common Fractals Bugs

Posted by: Robdalf.2561

Robdalf.2561

#4: Gate before final boss in Snowblind Fractal

Confirmed. I was stuck in the wall last night. Couldn’t go back to touch the banner, or forward into the cave. When it happened before I was able to dodge/jump out once, but this time I was stuck until the boss went down.