Complete lack of customer service.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: seventhson.6932

seventhson.6932

I posted this in the bug forum as well, but there doesnt seem to be any general customer support forum here so I am posting this here as well. Ticket # 121015-001597

So I sent in this issue to the support area, my question was this…..
***************************************************************************************************

My group and I completed Ascalonian catacombs last night and were not credited with completion we killed the patriarch and then nothing happened, the dungeon was clearly fully completed. We did not get tokens, silver, or experience. I would like to be reimbursed for the 60 dungeon tokens, 26 silver and however much experience. Many people are having this issue at the moment.

The reply that was emailed to me was this…….

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support! You’re receiving this automated message based on information provided in your original submission indicating that the information below may resolve the issue.

Do you see 3 points in your Hall of Monuments?
Please note that some players may be seeing 3 points in the rewards calculator, however, you will not be able to use the Hall of Monuments unless you have applied Guild Wars Eye of the Northto your original Guild Warsaccount.

Missing Rewards
There are several issues that could affect your ability to gain access to your Hall of Monument rewards. The most common issues are as follows:
Your Guild Wars 2 account is not properly linked to the appropriate Guild Wars account.
Instructions on how to link your accounts can be found here: http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/list/kw/8961
Your Guild Wars 2 account is linked to a banned Guild Wars account.
You have not logged into Guild Wars 2 and received a Portal Stone from Scornheart who is located at Hooligan’s Route in Lion’s Arch.
You have not logged into Guild Wars 2 and talked to Kimmes.
Kimmes The Historian is an NPC located in the Hall of Monuments and you can access him by using your Portal Stone.
You have not logged into the original Guild Wars and visited the Hall of Momuments.

Make sure that you have completed all of the steps above as they are all necessary to resolve this issue.

If these suggestions do not address the issue that you’re experiencing, please reply with the following information and we’ll be happy to investigate further:
The account (login) name of your original Guild Wars account which has the desired Hall of Monuments.
The account (login) name of your Guild Wars 2 account on which you want to receive the Hall of Monuments.
**********************************************************************************************

Something is seriously wrong with your customer service in this game, there is no general customer service forum, there seem to not be any GM’s, no number to call as if it would matter anyways, or anything else besides submitting a ticket which I did and that’s what I got. Its absolutely atrocious.

I replied to this message hours ago re-stating my issue and have not gotten another reply. So whats the deal with this? If this isn’t dealt with and I don’t receive the marks I should’ve gotten yesterday but didn’t due to YOUR dungeon being bugged and glitchy, then I am not gonna spend another dime in this game, and I will tell my family/friends to do the same. I dont like wasting my time and I certainly dont like being yanked around.

(edited by seventhson.6932)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

First, do not cross post. Pick the forum and post, but don’t post in multiple forums. Since obviously this is not an account issue, I’m moving it back to Bugs.

Secondly, yes, it appears you were sent the wrong automated response. Our apologies for that. But rest assured your ticket will be reviewed by a human being shortly. This isn’t the first time you’ve posted negatively on this forum. I’d suggest that you consider allowing the team time to review your situation and get back to you; it’s been just hours, after all.

And in addition, you should avoid rude topic titles like the above. For there is hardly “a complete lack of customer service” when you see the large number of posts in this forum, and know that thousands of tickets that are answered every day.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)