Cond builds not getting credit on bosses.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ozzio.8024

Ozzio.8024

I submitted a report a couple weeks ago because my engineer , who is heavy condition build , killed the fire elemental boss 3 times on 3 different days and although getting a gold metal , got no spawned chest or personal chest. Now today I zoned into pavilion with my elementalist, who is also heavy condition build. There were 4 bosses left alive. I helped kill all 4 from the start. Got gold each time. At the end I got nothing again. I then logged on my ranger ( who is full zerk ) got into an instance where there was 1 boss left who was 1/2 dead. I helped kill it and got full loot.

Now with the fire elemental I thought maybe it was a damage problem because the thing dies so fast. With the bosses in pavilion though they die slow and I was doing a lot of damage to all 4 and getting gold when beating them but getting no credit at the end for loot.

(edited by Ozzio.8024)

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

It’s still possible other users are doing more damage than you and squeezed you out of the picture.

Posted by: Ozzio.8024

Ozzio.8024

It’s still possible other users are doing more damage than you and squeezed you out of the picture.

Then why I am still getting gold metal for completing it? Also with the 4 boss mobs there were only like 8 of us doing it, it’s not like I was getting lost in some zerg. Even if the other 7 out damaged me (which I don’t think all of them did ), I don’t see why I wouldn’t get any loot at all. I participated in an event for about an hour and got absolutely nothing for it.

As I said with my ranger too, I went into that event where I know I was no where near top damage, there was only 1 boss left and he was 1/2 dead already and my ranger got full credit for the event.

(edited by Ozzio.8024)