Condition Applier daily

Condition Applier daily

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Nkuvu.2570

Nkuvu.2570

I am getting inconsistent results for this daily. Running around Metrica Province with a mid-level staff elementalist.

It seems that I only get credit for the daily when I use different conditions successively.

For example. I use Flame Burst to set an enemy on fire. I kill the enemy. I run over and use Flame Burst on something else, and… no daily credit. I kill the something else. I jump underwater and use Steam to blind an enemy and get credit. I use Steam again on something else, no credit. Jump out of the water, use Flame Burst again, and poof, there’s some credit.

Or in short, if I applied burning several times in a row, I would get credit only for the first (even if I’m killing completely different enemies). If I applied burning, then bleeding, then burning again, I’d get credit for all three (regardless of being on the same enemy or different).

For an elementalist, switching up the condition applied is not a significant problem. However it’s not working like it used to (or else my memory is really failing me). And some classes like guardian might have a much more difficult time with this part of the daily rotation.