Conscript the Dead Ships bugged, stuck [merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Anteros.2698

Anteros.2698

Ok, this personal story mission is bugged to the point of making it unable to complete

I have done this mission 3 times now, and at the last boat it gets stuck at the part clear the final dead ship of risen, as the last group consisting of 2 hylek and the captain coloyaqui has issues, his 2 companions are spawning green, so I can’t kill them thus making it impossible to complete
I am attaching images of this

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Ashik Niaz.8257

Ashik Niaz.8257

Personal Story Mission: Conscript the Dead Ships:

When clearing the final ship of risen, Captain Coloyaqui spawns along with two risen Hylek. The captain can be killed, but the two risen Hylek that spawn with him stand still and have green labels and are unattackable. Without killing those two, the mission cannot be finished.

Posted by: MeatLoafHoarder.2695

MeatLoafHoarder.2695

The same happened to me today. I played the mission twice up to this point becuase I thought maybe it was a quick little bug, but it happened again, then I began to scratch my head… It would be cool if they fixed this because I cannot progress past this mission.

Posted by: Hagnarock.7156

Hagnarock.7156

I´d like to reassure the posts above. Im having the same issues and hopefully waiting for the fix.

Posted by: liv.5293

liv.5293

I’m also having the same issue. I’ve tried completing it two times now and face the same problem each time. There are two Hyleks that remain green and cannot be killed.

Attachments:

Posted by: Nephie.7659

Nephie.7659

Same issue is occurring for me. I have run it 3 times with a friend and once solo.

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Next

I’m looking at this right now, thanks! It’s a bit baffling since we made no changes to this story step for the May 28 update, but the Risen are rather devious…

Posted by: Toejamnearl.2873

Toejamnearl.2873

Same here, can’t complete due to enemies being “friendly”.

Posted by: SingularityEclipse.4796

SingularityEclipse.4796

I don’t think it’s limited to the “after May 28 update” time, as my wife has been stuck on this for a little while now.

Posted by: Zamion.4372

Zamion.4372

I am having the same problem as well

Posted by: Nenacu.6529

Nenacu.6529

I can confirm the same problem as of 11:50 5/28 Mtn. time. Twice through the quest line to end up with two friendly risen looking at me and not letting me finish the mission. I would rather like to finish my personal story.

Posted by: PhoenixFeather.2567

PhoenixFeather.2567

The problem is still in the game, also have the bug, a friend completed it, but before the last few updates.
Hope it will be fied soon enough

Posted by: Salahn.8256

Salahn.8256

I’m stuck there too now, last ship, captain down and 2 green named undead Hyleks unattackable.

Posted by: Cylokin.2560

Cylokin.2560

Also having problems here, please fix it soon! :/

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Previous

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Posted by: Nenacu.6529

Nenacu.6529

Much love arenanet!

Posted by: SingularityEclipse.4796

SingularityEclipse.4796

I’d like to revive this. We just tried it again, and we couldn’t even get far enough to find out if the bug is fixed or not. We get to the cutscene right after boarding the ships (the fly-by to show the scene) and the UI still shows over the top of the cutscene. Then, things get weird and we can’t loot. Shortly after killing all the pirates on the first ship, we both lost connection from the server. It wasn’t an internet problem. I then had my wife try again without me helping. The same thing: The UI overlays the cutscene, and then shortly afterward, the server connection is lost.

For reference, the UI overlay issue was present before the recent “fix” so that’s not a new thing.