Constant DC during Mordrem events

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

Every event I get disconnected from the game server at least once, typically when I have managed to get 6 or 7 or 8 stacks. Of course, when I relog, my stacks are gone. Getting really sick of trying really hard to get Blooms for the event prizes, and being smacked in the face over and over again. Its to the point where I cannot get any rewards at all now, with the event ending tomorrow and every single attempt ending in a piddly 5 blooms. Really disappointed in how poorly planned and executed this event was.

Posted by: Morozzko.2136

Morozzko.2136

never dc on it never have a crash on it, its u problem, make setting to best perfomens if u have lowpc and take better provider

Main Engi, all other 80

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

Actually, these DCs can come from anything on the route to the ANet servers (defective hardware at any of the hops). Telling the OP it’s “only him/her” is a funny thing to do, when there are several threads about the DCs on this very subforum, even on the first page (this changes over time though, but there are several complaining either about DCs or severe lag)…