Constant Disconnects

Constant Disconnects

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Aventador.8496

Aventador.8496

Keep disconnecting from the server several times a day the past few weeks even when my voice doesn’t cut off in Teamspeak.

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

what’s up with all these random disconnects? just started this morning, saying its my internet. trust me, it’s not my internet. why you lie’n?

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: ChoChoBo.6503

ChoChoBo.6503

SERIOUSLY!!! is my problem the same as this guy?!

What’s wrong with my client?!

I gave you guys a day to figure your kitten out Anet.

I get into the character select, and I can’t even load in without that stupid network error message.

My connection is very stable. Wired/Ethernet. 200Mbs down. 25Mbs up. 15ms ping.

Your kitten is messed up.

Time to look into BDO.

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: NuclearPrinny.4203

NuclearPrinny.4203

I have the same problem, I thought it was me but yesterday I d/ced like crazy (5-6 times). I was pinging 8.8.8.8 (Google public dns) while those disconnects happened, it never went into time out while those disconnects happened, my internet worked as it should.

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: TheHeretic.3529

TheHeretic.3529

run a tracert to an arenanet server. you will see ping times for every node your packets cross, and you will be able to identify where the problem is. If it’s not the last hop, then you need to take it up with your ISP.

Maybe I’m a thorn in your perfection
A heretic’s voice in your head
A stargazer, releaser

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

its happening to everyone on AB right now so yay

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: Kai.7185

Kai.7185

Do you guys get black screen and dc message when you dc? Or get sent back to character screen?

I get dc a lot after recent patches and kept getting sent back to character screen. When I log back in there’s anywhere 5-10 mins of rollback on my character. My position got rolled back and all the stuff I sold return so I can sell them again.

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: Vardok.8609

Vardok.8609

I just was in a Caledon Forest map and everyone kept getting dc’d every couple of minutes.

Edit: was put back in character select.

Constant Disconnects

Posted by: mallas.9836

mallas.9836

character screen. DCed 3 times past 20 or so mins. eveyrone yelling about roll backs on map chat too so