Constant disconnects/rollbacks since patch

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

So I take it part of the last update was supposed to be an optimization that went afoul because my graphics card has never used 99% of it’s power for gw2, it’s usually less than 60%. Now after this last fixer update it’s using 99% and I’m getting 20fps more than normal. I’ve never got 60FPS in this game, even staring straight at the ground, it’s usually at like 50fps when I do that, I saw it hit 82fps after the update.

I haven’t crashed yet either so hopefully this is the good one and I can say GOOD JOB ANET!

Attachments:

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

Update: we have just pushed a fix for this issue live. We’re monitoring it, but please let us know if you’re continuing to experience problems or if you see anything out of the ordinary regarding this issue.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Posted by: Scruffy.3982

Scruffy.3982

Update: we have just pushed a fix for this issue live. We’re monitoring it, but please let us know if you’re continuing to experience problems or if you see anything out of the ordinary regarding this issue.

So now everyone else has disappeared. I am completely alone near the Altar Brook Crossing and there’s not a soul about. So I logged out and back in again. All now normal, except Black Lion Trading service is unavailable when I hit the O key. Then it is available when I get to the agent. Things seem very glitchy.

Posted by: NiftyNags.7946

NiftyNags.7946

I am now having the same issue. Either I get to the loading screen and DC, or I get into the game and DC within 1-60 seconds with the following error:

“The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again. (Code=7:11:3:191:101)”

I’ve actually been having this problem periodically since the April 15th update, but today seems to be even worse.

Posted by: Scruffy.3982

Scruffy.3982

Black Lion Trading Post ‘Service Unavailable’ HTTP Error 503 when I hit the ‘O’ key.

Posted by: Liten.8419

Liten.8419

I’m still getting a 42:1000:7006:1324:101 error every now and then, although this wasn’t introduced in todays patch, but rather when Festival of the Four Winds was released. It usually DC’s me between 10-40 minutes of play, no matter what I do.

Your friendly ridiculous neighbourhood Mushroom

Certified Death Fortress Engineer

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

I’m still getting a 42:1000:7006:1324:101 error every now and then, although this wasn’t introduced in todays patch, but rather when Festival of the Four Winds was released. It usually DC’s me between 10-40 minutes of play, no matter what I do.

This doesn’t sound like the same issue. Please contact Tech Support for assistance.

Content Marketing Lead

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Things seem to have calmed down for me, at least. I haven’t had a DC in over an hour. Thanks for the fast response, Regina (and everyone who worked to get it done)!

Posted by: JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

JanNier Kryn Yaren.7968

I would like to know if any one had an issue with daily reward after the patch, I did mine after it, only had it at 3/5 and after completing it I got no rewards did more daily points and still nothing

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

As the original problems reported by this thread—disconnects and rollbacks—appear to have been resolved, and given that people now seem to be reporting unrelated issues, I am going to close this thread.

If you have a problem with your individual account, please contact Customer Support.

Thank you, everyone, for your reports and any details you may have provided.

Content Marketing Lead