Core Game Vistas & POI Gone

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

Since the 4/19 update, vistas, POI’s and hero points are no longer visible on both the map and the mini-map. Nor do they flash when hovering the mouse over the corner map legend. This only occurs on an account that is core only without the HoT expansion. I have my main account that does have HoT and does not have this problem either on the HoT maps or the Core maps.

I have tried this on 2 different computers with the same exact symptoms. Log in to main account in core Tyria, All is visible on the map/mini-map. Log out and back into second account without HoT, all vistas/POI/HP are gone.

I am using a mac client on a MBP 15 and iMac 27.

Attachments:

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM

Moira Shalaar.5620

Here is a screen shot from a different account in the same place, but this account DOES have the HoT Expansion.

Attachments:

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Two things to double-check, just to rule them out:

1) Have you tried changing the elevation of the map? (Change from say, Upper Level to Floor Level for example)

2) In the bottom left of the map, there are options that you can tick and un-tick to hide or show certain symbols of the map. Make sure you’ve got everything ticked.

:)

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Moira Shalaar.5620

Thank you very much! I did check the standard game and graphics options before posting but I don’t think I have ever paid attention to that icon down there! That certainly WAS the issue. I appreciate you pointing this out to me.