Cornered bug

Cornered bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

While trying to defeat Aerin (the last part) after dying a couple times and continuing, the sun aspects don’t work to get him out of his bubble. Basically, You either go right through it, or if you force stop yourself in the middle of the bubble, it kicks you right out of it as though you walked into it.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating as I wasted 30 minutes of my time on a story instance I couldn’t finish.

Please fix.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Cornered bug

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I did it last night, and it MOSTLY worked fine for me. The first time I had to do it (during that last fight, at 50%) I had to do it twice, as the first time it just stopped me after I hit him and didn’t get rid of the shield. But after that, it was fine. Are you targeting him before you do the rush into the shield? If you aren’t, that might be why it’s messing up.

Cornered bug

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Yeah, You have to target him, im always playing without targeting, so this took like 10 minutes of trying to discover what i was doing wrong… bad design :/

Cornered bug

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Yeah he was targeted.

I reset it and it worked fine. I think the bug happened because he knocked me off and I got downed. I self rallied after a while and when I went up it was bugged.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Cornered bug

Posted by: NACotser.4125

NACotser.4125

Poor Lilith, Living World seems to hate us.

2Hairy = 2Scary
B)